Explain the story behind your pfp and name

I remember Flash Gaming, it was my childhood.
In Seventh Grade, we were taking test in computer lab, and then happy wheels theme song blasted from one of the computers.

1 Like

it’s stupid but
astrap is short for “astrapí”(verbal) translates to “lightning” from greek to english
my character uses lightning as their main element and bada bing bada boom astrapninja.

as for my pfp, my character went through lot’s of stages but for now I like that it looks like me a little.

Bad art that i somehow thought was cool.

the usename is my real name

the pfp is some random picture i choose because i though it look funny

t o n g

interesting

i was thinking on a unique name for my gamer dreams
and boom,i did this

Gamer dreams?

For what…?

gamer

Okay

I literally just searched up battler ushiromiya. And scrolled one time

Seriously?

download

download (2)

download (1)

If I have 3 images of him all of which appearing on the first page do you really think im lying?

Huh? You use Google right?

Wait, why do you think I think you’re lying… :fr:

'Cause I use a completely different search engine.

The 3 will still be the one of the very first things you see unless you use an unknown engine.

I use DuckDuckGo.

Don’t @ me.

gets pinged

tell her she’s not my mom so I don’t have to listen to her :sunglasses: @liu

say good-bye to the forums.

1 Like

wait what-

NOOOOOOOOOO-

My username is based on a pokemon named Sylveon, which often is used in pokemon themed transgender profile pictures.

The name Monica Sage was a name that I originally had created as a fictional person from my mind, and now as of 2021, I am actually the character I had thought of in real life.

My profile picture represents myself as a trans woman, whilst keeping my love for a free America and Republican president with both flags at the same time: The American Flag and Trans Pride flag.

The girl in the bikini represents my love for aquatic life and environments, and close proximity to the ocean. I live in NC near the outer banks.

My name is based off my original discord name (and now roblox name)
My pfp is CHONKEE MONKEE