Explain your pfp and name

I like me fire even tho my magic in wom is wind. My name in the fourms I assume, well if that it’s my actual name with whatever else I could throw into there

My pfp is the moonlight boy from Berserk. He is the mute child of Guts and Casca that was tainted when Femto forced himself onto a pregnant Casca. Afterwards he was born pre-mature and very deformed. Skipping a bit but to bring Femto into the physical world he needed a vessel of flesh, this baby acted as that vessel and allowed the hawk of darkness into the physical world. But on nights of a full moon, when connection to the astral world is at it’s peak, the child takes back control over his body; hence his name, the Moonlight Boy.

My name is less interesting. Was in a server with a friend and she gave me the custom role of “ThatOneGuy”. That’s it. My discord user/“name” on here, 364, is the last chapter of Berserk; Chapter 364 titled “A Tear Like The Morning Dew”. Could be wrong on it’s name though but it’s something like that.

Username: My real life name
PFP: I have 4 PFPs which I’ve made myself

PFPs

This text will be hidden
PFP
My favourite pfp, Corrupted includes the EPOCH Cube, from one of my discontinued dev projects.
Dimensions PFP
Dimensions variant is named after one of my current dev projects, with the logo in the background
Goose Variant
The same R except to fit a Goose in. I’ve been using a goose as my pfp for more than a year on discord. So it seemed right to give the Goose a pfp.
Umbral PFP
Umbral is to celebrate one of my upcoming dev projects, as well as named after a completed project.

The star pfp is actually from that one event in Arcane Reborn a long ass time ago, where I saw it, decided “You know I really like how that looks, it has the right background and everything just waiting for me”, and took it.
Getting the right camera angle on that thing to get a picture without my cursor, character, or the UI getting in the shot was a pain.
(part of the reason I really got a kick out of some recent forum drama involving logos)

As for the name “TheoreticalExistence”
I’m not a philosopher, it just sounded a whole lot better than the previous incredibly shitty name that my 8 year old self came up with.
Exactly 20 characters, people end up just calling me “Theo” which is a name I’ve come to like, and it has a nice ring to it.

nawhh

1 Like

I took this pfp screenshot a few days ago, I thought it looked good so I went with it

As for my name, it was meant as a confusion tactic

here lmao
(This isn’t a link to like youtube or anything just another forum post)

so… my name is bc i like chemistry and my pfp is me being… an alchemist… get it? alchemist ashchemist, huh, huh?

coughs

i think i’m sick

this is why proper PPE is important.

1 Like

My pfp is an art I commission from a social media friend I got to meet irl

the name Bluemin was inspired from Henry Stickmin and Sword is sort of my past liking swords a lot, but now I changed sword to night, to give it that Princess Luna vibe

1 Like

Sure
My name is Ultimate because I had an email account years ago called “The Ultimate Elemental” (has been changed) and I decided to shorten it to Ultimate for places like discord, forums and steam. Eventually, I stopped using the former name and I feel better because it was a little weird.

Anyway, for my profile pic, it was actually some art I made in Adobe Illustrator earlier this year. It features an OC of mine, Ace Grey in his usual attire with a representation of both his magics in the background and foreground. He also uses magic weapons, and there is another set of eyes in the image; it hints at something else about him.

1 Like

Pfp: quite self-explanatory.
I’ve been on a search to find the original scene or episode that it’s from, but I still haven’t so I’m thinking it might be an edit.

Name: People say my name spelled backwards sounds Italian so I based my username on Da Vinci. Later on I decided “Div” is short for divine and “no chi” meant powerless to have some cool edgy dichotomy in it. The A is just a filler letter to make it easier to pronounce but also stands for my middle name I guess

The preferred short form of Divanochi is Div but people have been calling me Diva (which also leads to em pronouncing it as ‘Deevanochi’ instead of ‘Divanochi’) for years so I’ve gotten used to it by now but I’ll almost never refer to myself as that. Other acceptable short forms are Divan or Divano.

I had this image saved on my Mac. Due to it’s name, it was one of the first images to show up when looking through the pictures section of my files. It was a very high quality picture too, so I kept it, me likey. I don’t know where I got this from.

For me my user was my roblox username that my parents actually made for me like 8 years a go when i was a little kid and my pfp is just peter griffin ultra instinct that i made.

there’s a far more detailed image but I don’t wanna chance posting it and getting this reply flagged for it being disturbing. I don’t think it’s that bad, not nearly, but still don’t wanna chance it. Call me a pussy ig.

My profile picture is Fang expertly drawn by Tobi. Fang is the funny reaper man :moyai:.

My name, Cryonical, is just some cool name I thought of after a full few days of thinking of a Roblox username :fr:. It’s the name of a character I made who’s both a representation of me and is my online persona

1 Like

My pfp
simple
my internet persona Jammy, shapeshifter goo thing that looks like strawberry jam
so yeah, not a toast

and my name? Combination of my two internet alias Eclipsemort5 and JamStain
discord didnt let me just put Eclipse as a name tag when i created my new account
so yeah EclipseJam was born

So around the release of WoM I was getting into space n stuff and wanted to change my Discord username to Cosmos, after finding out it meant this.

I found this pfp by searching up “Cosmos” on Google. I liked the colors a lot so I decided to use it as my pfp, and even though it had watermars, as a pfp they were too small to see. I plan on changing it right before AO drops, to something cooler.

Originally it was my guild logo (:cold_sweat:), but I eventually got a good one (by @Inferno) months before the guild update

2 Likes

randomly generated xbox username (perforatemanx36)

my cat

1 Like

name is to describe roblox avatar, i could not think of anything else (especially creative ones) or it would be a disaster.
i normally use something general to have as a username, so the result is to my roblox avatar.

pfp originates from tower blitz, i would have taken intentionally low quality screenshots or booted up google for a profile pic and pixelized it to oblivion, but luckily it was already there cause the discord has it as an emoji and it was low quality too.