Explaining Srtolertus' AO Forum Iceberg

I miss the ARG, it was really fun participating in the hunt for the other body parts. I’m still confused why he picked two inactive guys and two barely even known about guys, and the fact that I was one of those body parts, the heart, still confuses me to this day

I think you should have elaborated on the infamy of Angmar. From being edgy as hell (though it was a persona, he told me) to defending those who sold in game items for real money. He got his account nukes.

(bonus story, a friend of his tried to expose all the major groups with proof, but got curb-stomped due to associating with Angmar, rip.)

Wait, me dumb… Herp Derp

I do agree that the iceburg wasn’t really thought out that much

well, some members prob dont remember/have forgotten the arcane herald or the obesity suggestion or le trusted laddos club

also

i heard from a artist that they and some others have seen nekosaikou’s face, and it was of a male.

yeah, it was recieved WAY too badly to my surprise for whatever reason

also, for context bout the shadow realm, it was a black and grey place made by @LordOfTheBloxxed that also was the place for the off topic court trial

the hell you mean you overreacted to LSS patreon in the first place

uh, wdym
i said that people received it WAY too badly to my surprise for some reason
thats all

my attention span is shit so unless somebody makes a video with audio im not reading all that

The things I have seen put this iceberg to shame…

8 Likes

ptsd?

The curse of knowing everything is that you can never learn new thing
-Duzra, probably-

ayo bet :mariomug: slide me that

why is this alive again

funni

Put me on as the man of a million magics

I’m not in the shadow realm?

(edit oh shit 1 year necrobump)

i am the shadow realm

Bag should be on surface because how many times he comes back on alts and posts nsfw tbh
But oh well this is a year old, would be cool for a revamp

first off,

I might make my own instead of explaining Sr’s and there’ll likely be a joke entry section and I could put ya there

I don’t think you were
Shadow Realm was this uber old forum discord server and it was taken out long ago

no you aren’t shut up

Bag wasn’t banned prior to this, and my opinions of him have since changed a little bit though not that much since it’s still relatively positive
i mean outside of the nsfw spamming we have a channel in forums party for that bag
He’s honestly unremarkable when compared to the alt-pumping titan himself, RB1.

4 Likes