Has anyone not noticed darklorddurza has been banned?

Yeah

:crab:the attention seeker is gone :crab:

5 Likes

Ye I was confused whether it violated rules or not but I assumed it was ok because

I don’t really know if this counts as against the rules or not. I think the rule is mainly to combat people making threads attacking the mods. If it is against the rules, you’ll probably just get a DM from a mod and nothing else. Probably nothing to worry about.

well let’s hope it isn’t against rules that much

The irony of this situation is pretty funny. I was not the original mod who suspended him temporarily for whatever reason. He recently donated and tried to blackmail me to give him his 5$ donation back. Since I said no, after all who asks for example a charity that you want your money back.

He doxxed me revealing all my public info in one place. It’s funny because I was not even the mod that banned him in the first place, he basically just went after me soley because I was the forum owner. Either way, if he tries anything I’ll just give his IP address to the police.

11 Likes

What the actual fuck.

looks like he wasn’t lying

I’m pretty sure he angmar’s alt but who knows

oh well.
i guess that’s a shame.

oh yeah speaking about the dox, it was in a server I was an admin on
(the dox was in the image above before “bro did you just dox someone”, but I deleted the message)

Honestly, Durza is probably one of my favorites on this forum. Sure, he was toxic as hell, but he is the best troll I have ever seen. Of course he should of been banned but to me he was hilarious as fuck. I don’t know why people are so butthurt about him if you weren’t affected by him

i didn’t even know he existed

I was affected by him and only me. So I don’t take what your saying lightly just because YOU were not doxxed.

Anyone who makes threats like that deserves a perma-ban no doubt. I mean, doxxing is a literal crime :confused:

1 Like

Seems about right for angmar (and yes I will call him angmar cause I’m 99% sure its him)

He was one of the unfunny trolls who took the joke too far

Wait this man DOXXED headless?
Yo he went to far
This man has the ability to dox someone but he uses it like a toddler
“Boo-hoo I threatened to do something illegal and I got punished for it” Go cry to the police or some shiz, they’ll treat you well.
He should be glad that Headless hasn’t called the police on him yet, IMO y’all should ban him from everything WOM in the first place
If you make some alt and see this, Dark, apologize to headless and don’t do that stupid shit again.
BTW his trolls and jokes didn’t really make me laugh. Not surprised why people believed him to be an angmar alt.

@WAX is weak. He cowered from the Forums for months and then finally stops hiding? I can easily defeat @WAX by just throwing him into a black hole :sunglasses:

2 Likes