Explosion has been leaked and possibly Ravenna

I dont actually like it. it looks better but its not stylized like everything else and it stands out way to much and its weird but eh might just be the fact that its new and new things are weird.
I think I figured it out its to smooth to be a roblox thing and especially for a vetex game but eh everyone else loves it so its good

1 Like

I actually agree with you, but since it’s a big upgrade from WoM I don’t mind it too much

how would he revamp sand though

by revamping it

hopefully makes it bigger and gives it a better status effect

that sounds like a guild i’d wanna join

still waiting for lady carina feet leak

its certainly different from the style of aa/wom but i dont think it looks bad, ao as of earlier this year has been going for a more realistic-ish style after custom materials, animated particles, better lighting, etc have been added to roblox

gonna break your spine right now
(never leave fire gang)

1 Like

i like the effects everything looks great just not feeling like arcane if that makes sense

1 Like

dumbass

It emits a ton of thermal energy, which is what heat is

it wouldnt matter if lightning isnt hot it makes me hot so lighting should be a hot magic

okay nerd :nerd_face:

he is right tho lightning isnt hot its just the fact it moves to fast it heats it up

shut it nerd

then I guess ash should be a solid magic since it’s just really small particles of burnt matter right?

eat my bellybutton lint

1 Like

with pleasure

Oh.

show me that lint :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp: