Eye Melter build

i felt like talking about my joke build so here we go:
Thermo fist and light magic. Abuse multi hit attacks to create the best blinds. Use sunlight variant to have a more harsh effect on the eyes.
I use thermo fist for the speed to go really fast but to be honest any fighting style could do.

Important attacks:

Rushdown must be set to 20. the finisher must slam downwards.
At first I didn’t know if every hit procs status effect but it does. As soon as I learnt this my first thought was a status effect that can stack, and bam we got to here. flare warlock meta in the future…?

immediately follow it up with smash. of course, maximum hits, maximum blind and maximum damage.

damage is garbage on this attack. but its perfect to watch them squirm around and panic as they cant see anything.

these are my accessories and stats. honestly might just change out the carina bracelets for something more defensive.

i dont have any pvp clips very sad.

1 Like

okay ngl this sounds terrifying to fight against

When you said eye melted I thought you were referring to how ugly that imbue looked :skull:

i dont think it blinds that much, might last a bit tho

I like to see footage of someone fighting against you and them just having an entirely covered screen the entire time

I have a light warlock and it looks alright, I think his looks horrible because of the gloves he is wearing

lol thats true

sadly i dont think it blinds that much either. max i think it lasts is probably 3 seconds which is not enough to do a lot. its still fun to see them panic during that time though.

People who memorize your location despite being blinded:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.