EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

yo bro wanna hop on tww

Hey I was wondering if a mod has the ability to make this topic a wiki topic or whatever so that anyone can see the edits and all the inventory updates, if yall can do so please do (unless it is un-revertable, since I might want to revert it if I find that people are vandalizing it too much, if yall can even make it into a wiki post lol), i would do it myself but uhmmmmm tl2 lock xd

idk which mod to ping @UnitVector @Inferno /e wave

why tl2lock? also you could probably just make a separate topic but as a wik- nvm tl2 lock ig youre gonna have to get somebody else to make the topic unless these mods can do it idk

ban

na i dont want a seperate topic to be made because from my memory you can make any of your topics even if they were non wiki after posting them into a wiki

but if the mods cant do that then scrap it all together ig

i dont even know how to make a wiki topic myself but gl maybe the mods can do it

you click that on a topic of yours and then i forgot the symbol but i think its like a paper with a checkmark or something appears then you click it and boom its a wiki now and everyone can see the past edits youve made (and they can also add-on edits themselves, can be reverted if you just copy and paste the raw page of a past edit though im pretty sure), you need to be tl3 though

1 Like

Just wait 6 months xd

1 Like

Im basic locked lmao

when can i reach your level mr fartman

abbreviate keep yourself safe

thats what got you to basic dog?? i thought it was just cuz you went in on pizza or whatever the fuck that guys name was

bob:

+1 clean exiled legs

In honour of reaching 100 edits on the topic, I’ll be doing something a little bit special soon, stay tuned for that… :shushing_face:

GO GO GO!!

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:

+1 hard sunken sword
+1 keen sunken helmet

-1 strong sunken chestpiece
-1 strong sunken boot
-1 bursting sunken helm

27/10 Shop. Would definitely recommend. Also, for the record, I’ve never traded with this shop in my entire life.

heavily biased rating but you get a dog gif

bog:

-1 swift sunken sword

+1 clean sunken sword
+1 swift oath
+1 clean exiled chest

clean sunken sword ➝ strong sunken sword

thank rngesus for finally being on my side for once :blush:

i be feeling so good like this song rn

im still fucking pissed my ps4 broke before i could finish the game, such a great game :smiling_face_with_tear:

imagine enchant luck shitter!!

jelos :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

also i made sure i had a higher chance of not losing value, 66% chance of not being disappointed and i sure as hell didnt get disappointed :smiling_imp: