EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

L

W

i value clean a bit higher than swift anyway, and it was alllll part of my devious plot to enchant it :brain: :smiling_imp:

Still get a strong oath for it instead of swift

yeaa i wasnt sure if cam wouldve been willing to throw that shit in and i asked for adds last second anyway cuz even if i valued clean higher than swift in his eyes i had the leverage, plus im lazy, i still got 2 clean oaths i can enchant (if i want to) so wutteva :sleepy:

also in general i just don’t really like pushing my luck on trades I’m already pretty satisfied with, especially if there was no negotiation before hand so

also bro why are so many people just now converting to thinking swift ss > clean ss?? if there were as many people who thought that way as when in my prime of trading i wouldve been living soooo fucking good and so lavish

screw you and very well done :+1:

1 Like

i always thought it was worth more by a little bit, but i wouldnt trade a clean for a swift :man_shrugging:

pneurshk:

+1 hard sunken chestpiece

-1 hard sunken sword

someone pwease pwease pweaaase buy these fucking hard chestpieces off me :pleading_face:

I want to buy one if your Headlesses.

unlikely that I’ll consider trading any until I get 4 but if your offer is super good maybe ill think about it

damn nearly 1 and half years worth of effort to apparently only be 3 stars in fairness and somehow trustworthiness, it is what it is :pensive:

noob!!

i played wom before u ez :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

doesnt that make you an even bigger noob? :sob:

noob mean new person, noob

noob also means inexperienced/bad at the game person, noob

how me inexperienced if play before :joy_cat:

sorry kiddo, i only improve in games that are fun with good pvp and good communities…like combat warriors and the wild west :skull: :skull:

playing for a day and then taking a break for a year :person_shrugging:

trading noob!!

nawww who told u that i was somewhat consistently playing wom since release up till like somewhat after the boss update, then i stopped playing consistently

woooooooooow i din kno i came here to be disrespected u better stop playin yo or you boutta get served your balls on a plate :triumph:

your mom :smiling_imp:

ayo i was joking please dont do that :sob: