Fabulous Forum Finds

Nope, feel free to add any interesting topics you find :]

wtf.

wtf???

wtf…

Don’t really have any other place to write this but I just finished reading Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint webnovel. Man. What a ride. Truely a story that goes above and beyond the circle of story-telling and hits right in the feels around the last few chapters.

Arlyborg’s 5 cooking thread has been closed :frowning:

ITS FUCKING JOEVER :sob:

Trading Discussion Is complete.

Now to tackle on Suggestions . This will be rough q.q

WTF!?!??!

Before we knew it, we had reached 9 people already :melting_face:

wtf??? 9??? i can only take so many people!!

Willing To Fail???

WTH

Suggestions has been completed, despite having well over 1100+ topics, apparently I’ve read most of them while browsing the forums.
image (I don’t read that much do it…?)
Now I can make my updated list of vetex’s accepted suggestions. :ok_hand: Stay tuned for that soon.

abyss sea W (ty for including it!)

Yup! Thanks for creating the whole AU and bringing the forums together to work on it!

Also on a side note:
Fabulous Forum Finds has become a nice topic! Woohoo!

Forgot to say, but updated list of vetex’s accepted has been completed. This can be found here:

Other than that, Shops has been completed, with my favorite being shop where I sell nothing

Might go read PvP or something next

Ive been lurking on this forum post for awhile so just wanted to say thanks Bio for making and continuing to update this post! It’s really fun to read all these posts especially the really old ones for when I wasn’t on the forums

You’re like a reading buddy to me, it’s reassuring to see that I’m not alone in all this.
I’ll continue to update and add topics to forum finds over the weeks as I read :]

1 Like