Fabulous Forum Finds

WTH

Suggestions has been completed, despite having well over 1100+ topics, apparently I’ve read most of them while browsing the forums.
image (I don’t read that much do it…?)
Now I can make my updated list of vetex’s accepted suggestions. :ok_hand: Stay tuned for that soon.

abyss sea W (ty for including it!)

Yup! Thanks for creating the whole AU and bringing the forums together to work on it!

Also on a side note:
Fabulous Forum Finds has become a nice topic! Woohoo!

Forgot to say, but updated list of vetex’s accepted has been completed. This can be found here:

Other than that, Shops has been completed, with my favorite being shop where I sell nothing

Might go read PvP or something next

Ive been lurking on this forum post for awhile so just wanted to say thanks Bio for making and continuing to update this post! It’s really fun to read all these posts especially the really old ones for when I wasn’t on the forums

You’re like a reading buddy to me, it’s reassuring to see that I’m not alone in all this.
I’ll continue to update and add topics to forum finds over the weeks as I read :]

1 Like

Aw thanks bro for calling me a reading buddy! Yes please do! :).

1 Like

ooohhh so this is how people managed to dug that up after so long lol

I also found your pfp ;v;

Wait so what is this topic exactly and what is its purpose?

Please excuse me for my apparent rudeness but I haven’t even discovered AO when this was made.

This is just a list I made to keep track of cool topics I find while browsing the forums, it can go from tiny one post topics like Sitting in the snow to the sprawling The Abyss Sea AU.

There is no criteria to be included, it just has to be “interesting”. Feel free to add or suggest any topics for me to review and look at .3.

ADD MY TRAVEL BLOG OVERVIEW (just the overview)

THAT’S UNIQUE.

(I am politely requesting. You do not have to add it if you did not like it or if you do not want to.)

(I need it for recognition and popularity :3 )

Added :3

Thank you kind lad.

(If u don mind, plz change it to this one cuz it’s an overview and has everything plz)

:3

I think it’ll be more immersive to start at the first blog and jump right in instead of getting stuck in the table of contents

ok! you do you then!

That screenshot’s from around release, March 2023
RobloxPlayerBeta_zXMzrvmcFu

I assume the new bug’s something similar, like a bugged rival or randomly afflicted NPC ships

2 Likes

should i try to get on this list