Favorite Builds?

conjurer, because it’s super fucking cool

Only a little

I’ve only played Warlock and Conjurer, and between these my favorite is Warlock by far. I don’t like weapons, it takes too long to switch between them and the keybinds are annoying to memorize. I did have a lot of fun with my Conjurer, but that was only when I stopped using weapons entirely and played it like Mage :joy:

Warlock is fun because I love magic, and comboing with fighting styles is extremely satisfying. Plus the amazing mobility and cool visuals.

I’m not really a Savant main or anything but It’s by far my most favorite build.

There’s something I like about a guy only using a mix up of every basic mediocre attacks/low tiered skills defeating a mage with several powerful ancient spells, like a lone non-superhuman swordsman beating a fire-breathing dragon.

I definitely want to try Savant at some point.

Savant because I like using underrated classes

this holy sht, some weapon have similar skills but opposite location

some have q as a projectile, yet some as a dash/garb/ mesh them up can be troublsome

Warlord, i love slashing and punching ppl :+1:

we all know the conjurer is the best

savant because everything. warden because hp. warrior because i can’t handle 2 magic/fs let alone 3

bruh but you can handle 3 weapons

do you just use one weapon slot???

My fav is my fire conjurer, but i do got a lotta mages

Berserker or Warlock

Tbh I like every build I just like those ones more

My favorite builds are:
1.Warlord:Bigass AOE go boom + A Striking gale simp, i mean…the visuals…the sound effect when casting it…it’s just perfect.
2.Mage:Pulsar is the jack of all trades and you can’t deny that.
3.Warrior:Weapon Combo’ing is quite silly, basically a jack of all trades class if you know what you are doing.

conjurer and warlock is the best its literally all the current fighting techniques into 2 builds

Diverse skills instead if blast and smaller blast. less skills too. no i can handle three of those as they are unique enough and less skills

Just to add my opinion,

• Warlock, he’s just a funny little goober who deals 400 damage with the right build

• Mage, he’s fun at times

• Conjurer goes here, idk what to say about this one, less flexibility unlike warlock

its warLOCK bruh

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.