Favorite characters in media?

I know a lot of people like certain characters in media for multiple reasons maybe their relatable funny smart or are just cool characters and I’d like to know why you like them.

I’ll start off with my list of favorite characters and why.

Fire Fist Ace

Honestly just a really cool character love the backstory between him and luffy and just their relationship in general.
Marineford really showed how much luffy cared about Ace and how much it affected him after akainu made him a doughnut or how even though Luffy didn’t physically save him he did in a way

Vegeta
Honestly I just like how originally Vegeta was an antagonist for the series and later on becomes an ally. Goku sparing his life was probably the best decision he ever made. Vegeta accepting Goku is better than him was a nice show of character development until super basically reset his character.

Future Trunks
Honestly just a big fan of the whole I’m from a fucked up future so I’m here to save it type troupe. Due to certain characters absence he remains humble which is a really neat contrast to his prideful father.

Shikimaru

Personally I really like intelligent characters and the troupes that come with them. Mind games,predictions,and their strategy are something I really enjoy. As much as Naruto says sasuke was his best friend or some shit Shikimaru was a wayy better friend even since they were kids. Homie literally became an advisor for the hokage

2 Likes

Everyone in epithet erased

literally god tier go watch it

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is that the hit guy yassop

1 Like

Gotta respec GOD USSOP fans

1 Like

MY NAME IS CAPTAIN USOPP
BRAVE WARRIOR OF THE SEA

2 Likes

i actually like zoro more but i love usopp just as much :muscle:

1 Like

:)

I’ve got a big soft spot for protags that are bit dumb and/or goofy, but have good ideals and can clearly fuck your shit up if tested, so like Monkey D. Luffy, Naruto, or heck even Josuke Higashikata

Aside from anime, Spiderman is my favorite superhero.

1 Like

Tony Stark

He is really funny and his character progression is interesting because it involves several different factors. His character progression can be seen clearly, and it’s interesting to watch him grow from his first movie all the way to Endgame.

1 Like

Ever watch spectacular Spider-Man? Personally my favorite version of Peter Parker

I didn’t put it in the list but Josuke is my favorite jostar

Definitely Iroh.

9 Likes

Part 4 was honestly my favorite JoJo part

1 Like

You are very correct.

3 Likes

Hmm my favorites would probably be inbetween

Subaru (Re:Zero) -
Probably one of the mentally strongest characters, no matter the trial he goes through he overcomes it as a different person and swallows his pride to rely on others at times. Really refreshing to see a character that isn’t either an edgelord asshole, a living hero complex, or a pussy that does absolutely nothing in modern media.

Koishi Komeiji (Touhou Project) -
Koishi Komeiji is probably one of my favorite Video Game characters of all time (besides the character below). Her backstory is pretty tragic and i find her ability to manipulate the unconscious mind really interesting. Can’t really explain much else, I just think she is a cool character

Sunny (Omori) -
Sunny is probably one of the best-written horror (physiological?) characters of all time. His whole reaction to (MAJOR OMORI SPOILERS FOR THE END OF THE GAME I ADVISE YOU TO SERIOUSLY PLAY THE GAME BEFORE READING. LAST WARNING) the murder of his sister is actually insanely realistic and the depiction of his trauma is by far one of the best, if not, THE BEST of all media I’ve ever seen. Overall a well-written character and I’d say he is definitely my favorite male character in all media I’ve seen.

Honorable mentions:
Angelo (JJBA) -
He is a massive fucking rock :moyai:

1 Like

not in my top favorites but this is the only one i can think of right now

i hope nothing in this vid gets me banned

Zuko from ATLA. He has probably the single best redemption arc in all media

2 Likes

hard to choose a favourite character out of everything

i’d probably have to just agree with what warmwater said, since pretty much all of ee’s characters are great

zero my beloved

1 Like

a lot