Favourite magic type?

if we’re allowed to think about lost and ancient magics then it’s pressure and gravity magic form the old removed list

:fire_magic: :wind_magic_var2: and :ice_magic_var4:

Fire and wind have grown on me even if fire sucks on warlock right now.
And I’ve was my first magic, I have loved it since.

:magma_magic: :iron_magic_var2: :wood_magic_var3:

Interesting fact

My VERY FIRST EVER magic that I picked

Ever since I started WoM and became part of the AU community

was…

Ice.

Yes.

this 6 sided little goober

:ice_magic_var1:

was my first ever choice for a magic

and honestly

Ice has a special place in my heart

right next to vitality :relaxed:

Water

:glass_magic: :glass_magic: I LOVE glass magic :glass_magic: :glass_magic:
Been using it since my first WoM file (which is still my main)

wood
partly because it’s niche, partly because I like the nature aesthetic. I like the concept of being a forest goober.

I also love lightning because of the speed and the fact that it paralyzes people

In Arcane Adventures, I chose Lightning, then water. In Arcane Reborn: Lightning, water, wind (I want storm mutation). WoM: Lightning. For AO, I’m doing Lightning, water, and wind again.

1 Like

AR, I chose Fire and here in AO, and WoM, I chose Magma and a Magma Conjurer as AO

oh hey same

it mostly because wind, despite being one of the 7 OG btw, wasnt in Open Test 1 so i just chose a white/greyish colored magic tho

tie between lightning and snow, main file is snow conjurer

FINALLY NOT A VITALITY RELATED POST
(complete sentence)

I picked ice because I didn’t think it would be shooting actual chunks of ice at people, I thought it would be something like cold white light that freezes people lol

:fire:
fire OF
fire AA
fire WOM
fire AO
fire for life

You understand how it is :fire_magic:

I believe in :water_magic_var3: supremacy. Very basic, but also good damage, speed, and size for my lack of aim.

Fire is my 2nd magic for my Magma Mage

And magma is the 2nd magic for my fire mage, it’s a good combo when you aren’t fighting sharks