Femlevel80 saves StarForDays! 🥳 (Juicy Secrets Revealed!)

< Part 2

“Femlevel80, how did you know I was here?”

“Well Star, I knew this from the beginning. It’s a long story but once the Femtexes told me their plan, I knew I had to come and rescue you. You see, I used to be on their side; in fact they still think I am. It’s then when I realized that a world full of no Femtexes is better than a world full of them, so I decided to come here.”

“This is all still some crazy stuff!”

“Yeah, but it’s not over yet. I saw them Star… I saw them…”

“Saw who?”

“The Femtexes, the Dawn of your creation. They didn’t see me, but when I went to come and save you, the building exploded and what I saw shook me to my core…”

“The Dawn of my creation?”

“Oh sorry, my inner riddle making is showing again, I have to work on that, but I saw them…”

“They rose from the fire like a bunch of newborn phoenixes, prepared to fly. All 7 of the newly created Femtexes, truly a terrible sight to behold.”

“7 extra Femtexes isn’t that bad… right?”

“Think of LordGaltron and tigerbaby fused together and then times that by 7… it’s worse than that.”

“Oh my god that is terrible, what can we do?”

“The only thing we can do, fight for the fate of the world in which we believe and shape it into a reality that our future generations can live peacefully in.”

“Truly inspiring Femlevel80. What do you want out of this?”

“I want to return to normal… I want to return back to Techlevel80. If you can do that, I’ll help you.”

“I’ll do it! Let’s do this together!”

“Yeah about that, I have to go and do some stuff due to plot convenience but here is a special sword to help you with your journey.”

“It’s just a sketch of a pencil that was made in the span of seconds. Even thoughts on the forums are tooken more into consideration than this.”

“Ah but you see, it’s not any normal pencil sketch, it’s thee normal pencil sketch. It has the ability to turn into any weapon you want as long as it’s appropriate on the forums.”

“Hey, I guess that is a cool power. One last thing, where did the Femtexes go anyway?”

“One’s right here big boy!”

[Dramatic Turn]
[Dramatic Expressions]

“Oh no! It’s a Femtex!”

“I’m Mage Femtex, pleased to meet ya. Now who wants to gargle n’ drown in my choccy milk spell? Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get a lot of it!”

Part 4 >

4 Likes

Oh no not the choccy milk spell. :scream:

2 Likes

No. Why.

1 Like

Why is this exist.

1 Like

I want to cry

1 Like

Me too man… me too

1 Like

That whole post is probably why aliens come to earth to destroy it everytime because humanity isn’t worth saving

1 Like

reading through the post was the biggest mistake of my life :skull:

thanks Lord Vetex my like ran out

:frcryin:

i feel bad for vetex

5 Likes

That’s cool and everything, but where’s Femlevel90? Also who’s the second chick with big boo- I mean a big cape?

This is truly a remarkable series that will be passed down to future generations for all sorts of reasons.

1 Like

Basically so far the Femtexes kidnapped me and used a machine to make more of themselves (7 extra to be exact) and now one of them is confronting me :nod:

1 Like

what the fuck is this shit

1 Like

the pinnacle of humanity :nod:

1 Like

kys :pensive: (x2)

oh HELLL NO.

1 Like

:rotating_light: :scream: Femlevel80 saves the amogus impostor and does on an adventure with him :scream: :rotating_light: