Fighting Style/Lost Technique Ideas

Reminds me of sabos fighting style from one piece

Anyways here’s my idea of a fighting style

Disruptive Flow

A defensive fighting style focused on preforming precise blows to briefly block the flow of mana in your opponents body creating openings in battle

yeah it’s basically chi blocking from avatar

this is now real

I know, I purchased a copy myself :nod:

Nanomachines fighting style is REAL!!1!!!1
unknown-2307

8 Likes

I tought it was real bro :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

So :clap:
Some changed have been made. Personally a bit mixed on them as a whole but overall starting to welcome them as a unique addition to make fighting styles more, well, unique for a lack of a better word. My inadequate vocabulary aside I thought I’d give my impression on what these fighting styles could end up being like. I have absolutely no clue as to how upgrading will work in game so this will just be how I’d imagine they’d work out.

Boxing

Boxing: Whirlwind Strikes - A style of boxing focused on keeping and maintaining distance, knocking your opponents away with potent punches from a distance. Strike hard, strike fast, strike far.
Boxing: Knockout Punch - A style of boxing revolved around knocking out your opponent, aiming to disorient them rather than just trying to kill them.

Sailor Fist

Sailor Fist: Blood - A style of sailor fist. Congratulations, you’ve put so much salt in your body that now it’s permanently mixed in with your very blood. This allows you to instead fight using your own blood instead of water, gross.
Sailor Fist: Glutton Consumption - A style of sailor fist utilizing the food you eat rather than the water you drink, turning the negative affects of food (like poisons) into your fuel source for your even more unpredictable combat style.

Thermo Fist

Thermo Fist: Thermal Expansion - A style of thermo fist where you don’t exactly need to land your hits to deal damage. Your movements generate heatwaves that consistently get more potent the more you move, even becoming larger in size.
Thermo Fist: Steaming Vessel - A style of thermo fist that damages the user passively in exchange for massive damage. When used the user’s body heat gets so high that their own body starts burning up, steaming, just from using it alone.

Crane Style

Crane Style: Hermes’ Wings - A form of crane style utilizing pure speed and leg strength to devastating effect. Wing-like appendages sprout from one’s ankles when this fighting style is in use, which can be used for enhancing mobility and even jumping mid-air.

Karate

Karate Style: Sumo - A form of karate devoted to using one’s own weight to aid them in throwing opponents, greater the weight difference greater the power.
Karate Style: Spiritual Gate - A form of karate where not only the body is trained, but the spirit as well. Consequently one may utilize their spirit to enhance their blows or even to attack a foe’s spirit directly.

Knocking Fist

Knocking Fist: Assassin’s Way - A form of knocking fist that prioritizes a few strong strikes in extremely precise areas to deal devastating damage. This fighting style even deals far more damage to those unprepared.
Knocking Fist: Acupuncture - A form of knocking fist that can be used to bestow positive affects onto those it’s used against, or even heal them. Mend one’s body with your fist using your bodily knowledge.

Cannon Fist

Cannon Fist: Close Quarters - A form of cannon fist that doesn’t use cannon balls to throw, instead the user uses them as a harder replacement for their fists. Being punched by fist vs being punched by 40 kilograms of metal.
Cannon Fist: Sniper’s Arm - A form of cannon fist that has the user swing them arm in circles to charge up their throws before eventually releasing it. Without charge though it’s rather lackluster.

Radius Fist

Radius Fist: Statue of Will - A form of radius fist that has the user conjure massive appendages to act as their own, having hands the size of houses used as tools of destruction. The user can even manifest a full body for them to pilot like a mech, made of their own iron will.

Impact Fist

Impact Fist: Terraform - A form of impact fist that has the user impacting the ground to summon the Earth to their aid with extreme precision. This fighting style is dangerous to anyone who’s on the ground at that time though even being above it does not guarantee your safety.

Vampirism

Vampirism: Nosferatu - A form of vampirism that has the user manifesting their body into physical darkness to use offensively or defensively however they desire. They can even use this darkness to cool their bodies down, overcoming their previous weakness.

Tried to give each common 2 upgrades but honestly I couldn’t think of anything better for Crane. Ideally I would have liked to give the Lost fighting styles all two upgrades but don’t have the mental energy to continue anymore. Still, I like the ones I made. Kinda flopped at the beginning with Sailor Fist though so RIP anyone who likes that lmfao.

6 Likes

Hold up hold up i got an idea.
Flash fist: Toggleable, you go as fast as this guy

already got you covered my guy :+1:

but i got a clip of somebody speed hacking :sob: :sob:

I like that vamparism idea

1 Like

The concepts work different but glad I’m not the only one who thinks Thermofist’s heat increasing its hit box would be cool

Heat naturally expands so it wasn’t a crazy out of this world concept for me. :nod:

I have an idea for an upgrade for vampirism, but I got no idea for its name

My idea is that you’d become much closer to actual vampires and would gain bat wings and have some bite related attacks. You could be able to fly a little high, but it would take a lot of energy, taking more during day.

hold up gale balls :sleeper:

Welcome to the forums :clap:

1 Like

2 Likes

thanks

he names all of his multi blasts “(Synonym) Balls”

1 Like

Cant wait for “Ultimate Art: Colossal Balls!”

yeah i had a similar concept for thermo “burning” the air around it or smthn