Fighting Style/Lost Technique Ideas

the only base fight style idea you had has a clearly hitkill move

except they are based off of other stuff instead of one pice :suffer:

it’s already a fighting style lol

Crane Style - Involves only using the legs for powerful kicking, and instead uses the arms for more acrobatic movements such as handstands. Would have more reach than most fighting styles, unsure about other differences at the moment.

oh lol i must have missed that one

Assassin Fist is literally Hit

Dragon Ball in Motion - Hitto vs Goku | DBM

Are there any examples of a character winning a battle through strategy  instead of strength? • Kanzenshuu

man has a 1shot punch which targets your vitals, mostly the heart (also in the second gif Goku actually died lmao)

4 Likes

Assassin fist was inspired from a fighting style an old OC of mine used, where his punches would sort of pass through the thick and tough muscles of creatures or people to strike them indirectly at their most vital spots.

wh\a

Imagine Saitama but instead of punching he is slapping. Same energy.

Imo as much sense as it makes to keep the items that represent the fighting style visible. I’d really appreciate it if we could hide that stuff, like using the vanity tab. I don’t wanna run around with a blue karate belt that ruins the outfit of my character lol.

nice

one punch style- do i need to explain?

Why is this a lost fighting style? Sounds like a base one.

it’s just Thermo Fist anyways

/shrug

alright being real i would want this in the game
would be very fitting as a default fighting style for melee focused bandit mobs

So kinda like Hokuto Shinken?
Where you like jab someone in a specific part of their body and they fucking explode

mako would love this
i actually kinda miss him

Za Hando

dis is reqweem

Yeah sure
I’d like to be Yamcha in AO

ora ora

haha what
is this like
making your body so hot you pull a Mega Man X2 and do a Giga Crush or something

Furries would love this

I don’t really get this one

so it’s kinda like One For All
neat

so can you shapeshift with it or no

1 Like

Headbutting - Literally just a charge head first. This ability is spammable and lets you have stupid amounts of mobility, but you lose a bunch of HP and maybe get a concussion if you hit your head hard enough. Also this ability has no practical use since you get stunned, alot, you moron

2 Likes

I like to imagine it like you punch someone but the force passively travels through their body, completely unaffecting them, until it reaches a vital organ or something.

Second time someone made a Za Hando reference and tbh I didn’t even think about that. Some were JoJo inspired but this wasn’t, at least consciously.

yeah like that but less magical ig, more actually physically throwing it.

The user would just raise their body temperature to unhealthy degrees, also probably instilling a high resistance to the heat/cold. Think how Dio’s freezing works, he makes his body super cold and that makes people who touch him nearly instantly freeze. Same principal ig.

Like hunter fist mixed with Dragon Slayer Magic from FT, but obviously a fighting style. Literally just designed specifically to kill all kinds of monsters; which is vague.

I was thinking more like the 8th Gate but hey :fr:

yes

Inazuma 11 moment

2 Likes

I like the approach you take to lost abilities with all the passive techniques, hopefully vetex does this with lost spells

I imagine Fighting Styles having more passive techniques since generally physical well being is a general improvement on one’s body. Being more athletic means you’re able to run faster, jump higher, punch harder, so passives for Fighting Styles seems like a given. Some passives will exist for Magic too.