Fighting Style/Lost Technique Ideas

Airborn Style:
Using the power of compressed air, you can now manipulate the air and wind around you. This style serves little combat usage, but is able to allow the user to be able to extremely mobile through extra jumps and charges.
(Edit): Also, you can goomba stomp people by landing on top of them.

6 Likes

otherwise known as air bending

I like this. A lot.

I only thought of this just for an excuse for an AO market garden

1 Like

fuck YES
FUCK YES!

Bonus: New weapon for AO, the Seaman’s Spade. Comes imbued with Explosion magic.

First ability: Impractical Ignition
Casts an Explosion under the user, dealing damage in a small area and propelling the caster into the air with greater directional force than a standard high jump.

Second ability: Screaming Eagle
Dashes the caster in the direction of their choice, functioning as somewhat of a midair dodge.

Third ability: Market Gardener
Slashes in front of the caster, with a range slightly larger than a basic attack. If this ability deals damage while the caster has been launched by Impractical Ignition, the attack deals 3x as much damage.

2 Likes

yo that’s pretty cool

This also HAS to be a shaolin spade just for the fantasy effect

@ThatOneGuy Death fist sounds like Kaioken now that I think about it

Kaioken fucks up your body if you use it for too long or too high of a multiplier (power boost, i.e. Kaioken x 20 would make you 20x stronger, but also 20x more damaged)

Kaioken is like the best technique in Dragon Ball, along with Ultra Instinct/Ego (cause OP) and Instant Transmission. Didn’t think about that though, my mind was pretty set on the 8th inner gate or whatever from Naruto.

:fr:

8th gate = Kaioken, they work the same way and are both red

change my mind

Death Fist :cold_face::ok_hand:

1 Like

Beidou DPS fan

change his name to @anon64436269,but he’s still our mako, he’s just not in shark mode anymore

critkal pog

2 Likes

1 Like

Seethe

• Removed Rapid Fist and Body Heat from Lost Fighting Styles
  • Removed Counter from Lost Techniques
  • Added Arrow Fist to base fighting styles
  • Added Chopping Fist, Rabbit Fist, Viper Fist, Meteor Fist, Grip Fist, Screaming Fist, Counter Fist, and Tornado Fist to Lost Fighting styles
  • Added Stance, Roar, Double Jump, and Headbutt to Lost Techniques
  • Added Mountain Fist and One Punch to Ancient Fighting Styles

Wasn’t a fan of Rapid Fist or Body Heat too much. Rapid Fist seemed too simple to be a Lost Fighting Style and Body Head was just too wacky. Counter was removed due to a whole fighting style being revolved around it. Might add it back though.

3 Likes

OMG FAKE PATCHNOTES :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

:frcryin: