Fighting Style Stat Predictions

This is a blatant copy of @Divanochi’s topic here with him guessing the techniques that Fighting Styles will be able to utilize. I will instead be focusing on something that all the meta simps will simply adore, stats. We know that Fighting Styles won’t be created equal and some will definitely punch harder than others, or throw if you like cannon balls, though some may also be quicker and Crane is canon balls to have longer range. So here’s my attempt to guess what stats these fighting styles will have.

P.S. I am not here to guess how they compare to magic. I do not know nor care if a 1x damage fighting style hits as hard as a 1x magic, the scale thing is more so for reference than magic to strength accuracy. Just this is a system we already have.

Combat

• Damage 0.85
  • Speed 0.85
  • Size 1.05
  • Terrain Destruction 0.45
  • Structure Destruction 0.45

Combat is just literally basic, it should be the worse of the bunch but not exactly dog shit in every stat. As far as stat averages go it’ll be quite low and not really be good or viable but it could be worse.

Boxing

• Damage 1
  • Speed 1.25
  • Size 1
  • Terrain Destruction 0.2
  • Structure Destruction 0.3

Really the only thing I had to go off of was real life boxing and this one line “A variant of combat that specializes in precise punches”. Precise being the key word, means it’s hits are accurate. Best way imo to portray that was a small size but giving it higher speed and power. I figured gloves wouldn’t be doing too much damage to trees n shit but they would to buildings since idk gyms and punching bags and whatnot.

Sailor Fist

W/ water

• Damage 0.925
  • Speed 1.35
  • Size 1.15
  • Terrain Destruction 0.5
  • Structure Destruction 0.6

W/O water

• Damage 0.8
  • Speed 0.95
  • Size 1.05
  • Terrain Destruction 0.4
  • Structure Destruction 0.4

The magic is described as fast so made it pretty quik. It’s stats are pretty average overall with it just being pretty quik with a decent size and power to convey it’s randomness. Destruction stats I really don’t care about but this felt right.

Thermo Fist

Full meter

• Damage 0.9
  • Speed 1.5
  • Size 1.1
  • Terrain Destruction 0.7
  • Structure Destruction 0.5

No meter

• Damage 0.85
  • Speed 1
  • Size 1.05
  • Structure Destruction 0.4

Thermo fist is described as and I quote “very fast” so I made it “very fast”. To balance it I made the damage not all too high and the size is fairly modest. Just quik 2.0.

Crane Style

• Damage 0.9
  • Speed 1
  • Size 1.3
  • Terrain Destruction 0.25
  • Structure Destruction 0.3

Big AoE = more range. Crane style is described as having more range than the other fighting styles yeah. Not crazy stats overall outside of it’s massive size. Didn’t think it’d have high terrain destruction since Cranes aren’t really negatively impactful on the environment or anything. Only reason.

Karate

• Damage 1.05
  • Speed 0.75
  • Size 1.2
  • Structure Destruction 1

Hits hard but it ain’t the quickest. Karate has your chops and your grapples but it doesn’t really have much emphasis on speed. Not much else to say, just feels right.

Knocking Fist

• Damage 0.825
  • Speed 1.3
  • Size 1
  • Terrain Destruction 0.2
  • Structure Destruction 0.2

Knocking fist suffers from the overall lowest stats outside of Combat but it’s for a reason. It’s damage comes more from repeated strikes than solo ones, so giving it a high damage would be pretty OP. Likewise giving it a massive size may also make it pretty OP since it’d be far easier to land shots. This is definitely more akin to Crystal with shit stats that have quite the powerful ability behind it (crystalization).

Cannon Fist

• Damage 1
  • Speed 1.2
  • Size 1.1
  • Terrain Destruction 0.9
  • Structure Destruction 1.1

Strike like a cannon. This is the Shadow of the fighting styles with overwhelming stats that’d make anyone think twice about standing in your way but you have your limits. Ammo isn’t cheap and you could even run out. Additionally you practically have no synergy potential outside of possible cannon balls you may use.

Thanks for reading this. It is 03:36 and I am tired as fuck so that may have impacted this a bit but I do hope it was either a good read or a pretty scrolling session as you made your way to read this last paragraph and reply “um actually” or “asdaw”. Hopefully some of these are close but I doubt any of these numbers will be correct at all, they may not even have a similar stat system to Magic.

7 Likes

Do Lycantrophy Stats now :hungry:, otherwise I’ll have to use this very powerful Water infused weapon on you :gun: :fr:

No. Thats overkill

Use a baseball bat(or a cricket one) :cricket_bat_and_ball:

It’ll break their kneecaps

Nice try

it’s literally just this, consider it a dodge if you want

1 Like

…You mean vampirism?

Lycanthropy’s a fighting style idea created by ThatOneGuy that Ezia’s fallen in love with apparently

2 Likes

Oh.

night buff
eat some food

eat some food > night buff

I’m gonna get arrested for trying to fuck a werewolf

1 Like

dog what :skull:

Ezia after trying to do unspeakable things to his neighbor’s dog

2 Likes

Wolf >>>>≥>>>>> Dog

Velez did nothing wrong. Justice for Velez. This system is corrupt.

coughs coughs coughs

If I make love with a wolf, will my children be werewolves ?

Some questions are best left unanswered

1 Like

Like in that Ghibli film, who was werewolf kids