First condition is fulfilled, vetex!

(there are hundreds of boob ugcs, the very first ones claiming that with the new tos boobs are now allowed)

for the second condition, there are already several artists in the community that made the 2.0 rig with boobs :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

no fucking way :sob:

i don’t even know what to say about this

remind me to read this again later

Finally, after all these years, THE SEX (sex as in gender not intercourse) UPDATE!!!

1 Like

Something I wouldn’t expect at all.

How to keep the player base active without PvP in one simple step!

7 Likes

I’m getting the flintlock.

is this our ultimate victory???

We need to get vertexgaming on the scene somehow

just make it like peroxide where it’s the 1.0 torso with a minor extrusion on the front so it’s not too exaggerated

So we will just have female characters with block chests and male with normal 2.0 chests?

I genuinely would like more body types in the game. It feels kinda weird having all players be EXACTLY the same physically.

That said, just adding breasts ain’t it. We need more. Actual structural differences—shoulder berth, leg length, head size, etc.

1 Like

I am convinced that at least half the people in the balance discord type with only one hand… If yknow what I mean…
:frowning:

Because they worship Morock with the other hand :smile: :pray:

But does morock have tits? This is the deep lore I come to the forums for.

Morock obtained tits (not on his body, foreign other person tits) on his vast journey across the world…

PREACH. The best I can do to “give” my files distinct body types is by thinking about how they’d look with a realistic model. Right now, the only things that can really be done to give them unique bodies are with the Muscles gamepass, which is far from worth it, or by using armor in vanity slots, which barely changes anything, if at all.

also is anyone willing to ask why out of all games to add breasts to character models, it ended up being a damn Skibidi Toilet game?

1 Like

No we all know skibidi toilet is peak character design and deserves the right to breasts.

unalive yourself right now.