First condition is fulfilled, vetex!

was it worth it?

Most of those games still exist, itā€™s entirely up to you that you donā€™t play them, get a group of friends and play pirate party or something, old roblox isnā€™t gone, itā€™s just buried. (Also on god I love sfoth itā€™s peak fighting game)

Yeah exactly that, I was playing zeppelin wars literally yesterday and it was still fun

War?
Zeppelin Battle

Revamped version

War is the version listed in the above message, its pretty much just a recreation that actually has players

oops

from what I found most of the people i asked donā€™t flat out hate the games for a number of reasons-

• looks awful/blocky
  • too hard to play/I donā€™t want to learn
  • needs more players
  • broken
  • why not XYZ

We need to get a bunch of people to play pirate party and sfoth together

Also the game is laggy as it is why do we need jiggle physics :skull:

how about battle boats?

sfoth still has a playerbase
it can be hard for newcomers to face against people who have been playing the game for 15 years

Iā€™m aware, I also play it, Iā€™m saying we should get a bunch of people to play some REAL classic games. Robloxā€™s classic could never compare.

Gathering up people for an organised team in base wars. (to be fair that game still gets updates so it doesnā€™t feel as classic but who cares)

Who cares if a games old itā€™s classic, if the devs havenā€™t abandoned it thatā€™s good.

Yeah (and also that means it isnā€™t going to be broken)

Aa flashbacks:

oh its alright

I loved base wars so much back in the day

Itā€™s still fun now. I enjoy making people in tanks back away in fear as I approach unarmed