First condition is fulfilled, vetex!

Sigh

I’m getting really tired of being unable to tell when someone’s serious in this blasted community…

My guy I specifically requested them to do that rant IM THE MESSAGE ABOVE IT. Before complaining please try to work on reading comprehension :pray:

I’ll admit I kinda just skim over comments if they’re short or don’t appear to say anything meaningful. Looking for actual discussion, not one-off quips.

We need to add obesity so I can make a sumo wrestler build or the Plus-Sized Elf build. Give them more health in exchange for having a large hitbox while we’re at it.

Me making my oracle into caseoh (I need to make the senator armstrong build)

lol I couldn’t tell either but that’s 100% how some people unconsciously think (possibly even in this thread)

We can’t let this topic die we need vetex to add (insert entire list of the 10000 something boob synonyms that one Wikipedia mod made)

bro LMAOOO

bro just sighed in text :sob:

Someone needs to sacrafice themselves to at vertexgaymes on to the scene /hj

Dawg missing the best parts of the forum :pensive:

EXCLUSIVELY reading allat.

know what makes it even worse for me? it’s not just adding boobs to roblox no.
it’s adding boobs to roblox in a skibidi toilet game

Honestly unironically skibid toilet isn’t that bad it’s just the stupid gmod humor from the 2010s everyone used to love, the problematic part is because children love it content farms and cash grabs have ruined it for anyone else.

2 Likes

Half the liked comments here don’t deserve the reaction they got. Most aren’t clever, they just happen to say what a bunch of people are thinking in the blandest terms possible.

your right, it’s the good old humor of GMOD
But why USE skibid toilet AS the game scene shot?

man I miss 2010 roblox and Gmod

Kids like skibidi toilet, so they click on it. It’s just basic advertising but in roblox.

dude I miss old Roblox there wasn’t any of this junk
like people made games from mixing other games together
now? It has the same games and same copies

ok, I here is my question: HOW DID WE GET HERE?
FROM THIS

a long list of old games

Undead Nation V14 - Roblox
Fighters - Roblox
Disaster Master - Roblox
Zeppelin Wars - Roblox
Jet Wars: Advanced Battle - Roblox
RORFARE [Update] - Roblox
Blackhawk Rescue Mission 1 - Roblox
Call of Robloxia 5 - Roblox At War : The Zombies! - Roblox
le bote - Roblox
MUFFIN KOMBAT: WAR WITHOUT END [BROKEN, READ DESC] - Roblox
[OPEN SOURCE] Skybound Classic - Roblox
Lumber INC 3 [OPEN SOURCE] - Roblox
Age of Warfare [BETA] - Roblox

to here

:face_holding_back_tears: now we’re just gonna have multiple posts about roblox ao boobs if they ever get added

We had to sacrifice them to get roblox boobs…