First condition is fulfilled, vetex!

Well for one thing, the average person on the forum is a teenager, the average person on the forum is male, and the average person on the forum is straight.
That might explain a few things.

Don’t call forumers horny. People cared about waterbreathing gems nerf 2x more than about possibility of adding body types.

You don’t just have to be one thing. You can be extremely desperate for multiple things at once.

I would also like to point out that unlike an average, ALL people on the forum are involved in some way with AO, meaning more people will care about things like balance changes.

(also yes I am aware that some of these things are just jokes and not people being genuinely desperate for literally anything to do with a woman, but I find it quite hard to judge)

Depends of the forumer

LMFAOO. You have an amazing sense of humor

1 Like

Roblox players will do anything for lego boobies but not real life ones :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Actually, there are only 3

Well, this is true. People upgrade their lego characters and plan their life by multiple years into future, while their own life is passing by.

WAIT SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID IT??? If you get smited I vow you shall be remembered as a hero. :pray:

1 Like
3 Likes

you should probably read this now before it gets unlisted :grin:

also is ao gonna be meepcity v2? also also, since we’re getting 17+ games, could meepcity make a comeback as meepclub? just a literal sex game?

I will fight for you till the end. Your bravery outshines my own, and I shall honor you as the truest.

1 Like

people who want boobs to be creepy VS people who want boobs to be able to make female characters

1 Like

boob will be the final reward for the next halloween event

boo-bies :ghost:

thank you realisticbanana

AAAAH

maybe this was better forgotten

Unfortunately I think the second group is mostly staying quiet to avoid being associated with the first group. That or talking about clothes because it’s easier to avoid being called a creep when asking for more dresses.