First One To Answer The Question Correctly Wins 100K Galleons | Part 17

I’ll be gone in 4 hours so hopefully someone manages to answer this in time. Otherwise they might collect the reward in a few days.

Reminder: If Vetex adds cat ears and tail, I’ll raise the prize from 100K to 200K.

Question:
What makes island clouds able to become a solid, squishy state that’s enough to support the weight of islands?

isn’t it like, magic energy or something

The water vapor mixes with magic energy or something like that

Your answer lacks something to make the island clouds become what it is.

Not quite :sob:

Cloud Extract

Now that’s even far from the answer…

Im pretty sure theres like, some special magic energy in the air, the same one that makes fruits sky fruits, that is imbued in the clouds which makes them able to support weight

There’s nothing special in the air not gonna lie, it’s just that the sky has an abundance of magic for reasons I forgot. Which eventually modified the ecosystem on the sky such as the fruits etc.

pretty sure it’s just tons of magic energy solidifying the clouds and letting them support weight

Now that’s the complete answer, tons or large amounts of magic energy. Congrats! Mind giving me your username?

sour_stuff

Do tell me once you’re in a server.

awesome

i’m in

can’t send it to u since ur settings

Reward has been collected, see you all in a few days!

Mreeeow meeeow mreeeeeow meeeow mrrruuuuup purrrr~!

kawaii-happy-cat-girl-ufv8hgvg2va6onpf

Did you take your dog to the vet or no
Or am i mixing you up with someone else

Not yet, the appointment is in 4 hours so I had the time to still do the series and in a few days, I’ll be busy taking care of her until she’s good to go so pretty much I won’t be able to grind ingame for the giveaways.

1 Like

22 minutes?? Seriously??? :sob: