First One To Answer The Question Correctly Wins 100K Galleons | Part 20 (2M Milestone Special!)

Wow… I can’t believe I’ve already given away two million galleons already… It’s been over half a year ever since I last started this series and considering it’s going to be the two million miletsone, I’ve decided that I’ll give some add-ons to the reward!

This was made possible due to the previous winner requesting to add the galleons he won to the next question, which is this one! From now on, everytime we reach the million milestones, I would add in special rewards along with the galleon reward! ( Perhaps even giving away 500K?!?!? )

2M Milestone Special Rewards
Additional 100K Galleons | 1x Prometheus Acrimony | 1x Powerful Scroll | 1x Armored Scroll | 15x Golden Apple

Reminder: If Vetex adds cat ears and tail, I’ll raise the prize from 100K to 200K.

Question:
Who was the fort captain of a Ravenna fortress that was said to be held for nearly 50 years, and has always been Ravenna’s anchor of control over the Bronze Sea.

captain rackham

Incomplete answer :mariomug:

captain rackham of akursius keep :innocent:

That went far :sob:

plundered yet again :smoking:

9 minutes? Seriously?

sniped in record time

Btw, you were seriously close to the answer, you’re just lacking something so don’t give up

Wait, we’re not done?

Nah, his answer is still incomplete

bro wants me to recite the entire ravennan history

Your first answer seriously only lacks one more word to be correct, not a whole sentence :sob:

captain rackham’s ghost

Captain rackaham?

Incorrect

Same as Nine’s first answer, still incomplete

Fort captain rackham?

Whar…

Idfk man

Captain Rackham Clyde