**Fixing the problem with weapon Utimate Arts**

**Fixing the problem with weapon Utimate Arts**
effort 3.75 4 quality 4.25 4 reasonability 4.333333333333333 6

But would visuals for weapon would just change how it looks right? not the overall stats it wouldn’t really change anything other than looking cool right?

What do you mean?

You said the magic and strength ultimate arts have improved visuals what if the weapon ultimate arts didn’t have special visuals or they had a really basic visual that translated to every weapon

I’m not a suggestor yet tho…
ig I can send you a link to my slideshow…
but there are like 86 pages of ideas on that alr…
so…
yeah sorry you’ll have to wait until I’m a suggestor

1 Like

Then that’d make them less unique which I’m pretty sure isn’t what vetex is going for. A better solution is to just decrease the unlock requirement for certain weapon ult arts, like I said earlier. I agree that the fact that warriors have to wait until level 165 to get their first ult art is an issue, but creating an ultimate art for every single weapon takes away the uniqueness from them. It’s much cooler to have one skill be the ultimate art

So what if the ultimate art of the last weapon skill is a unique animation but the ultimate arts of the weapon skills before have basic improved visuals so the extremely good weapons users get good visuals but the lesser weapon users get alright visuals for but still have ultimate art capabilities for balanace

Also by I got an idea for visuals of the the ultimate arts for the first weapon skills that’ll be able to translate to all weapons

The real problem is that even when you can access them (Levels 200+) I doubt they will be implemented anytime soon, LOL

It’ll probably only be when Conj/Warlord can use them as well when they become implemented in game

But i think it’s still good to keep ideas like these noted down just in case

1 Like

This is too much work for something that can easily be fixed by decreasing the unlock requirement of certain ult arts. It’s not worth the week of dev time (or more)

Mages will have 3 magics with 8 skills each making 24, and in addition to spell scrolls that makes 33 so far, with more scrolls probs being added later on. Ignoring the 20+ magics possible compared to the like 12 or less weapon types that both have set moves as well as duplicate moves on different weapon types. So overall magic and fs ult arts would cover much more different skills than weapon ult arts would.

1 Like

Porting the tick box for fs/magic would not take a week, lol. Vetex has spent so long on the systems in the past so they’d be modular and easy to implement now

1 Like

believe it or not, your actually wrong about when the first weapon ultimate is at.
Its at 370, on both the Bronze Musket and Bronze Dual Flintlocks.
But i do agree with you.

3 Likes

Huh never knew about that one and only recently learned about the Iron shield one but then again they’re still like quite a difference betweeen the magic and strength Ultimate Art range.

I wonder what level we’ll be when vetex actually adds the first weapon ultimate art

1 Like

It’s at 330 on iron shield

Counting each spell on every magic as a different ability is insane, they’re the same ability just with different stats and visuals. At that point I could make the argument that a plasma-imbued flying slash is a different ability than an earth-imbued flying slash. Same thing with the 8 spells across 3 magics. If you’ve got a blast spell on each of your magics that’s still just one skill, but in three different variants.

An atlantean-greatsword tempest is the same ability as a ravenna-greatsword tempest. Just with different visuals and stats. Other than that there’s not really a way to tell if there’ll be more magic/fstyle ult arts than weapon ult arts in the long run. I do agree that it’s more likely that there’ll be more magic/fstyle ult arts than weapon ult arts, but I don’t think it’s a problem as weapon ult arts will in turn be more unique, as they won’t have to fit with 20+ different stat combinations and effects. It also makes them easier to balance which means there’s more freedom to make them interesting

1 Like

It would, assuming he’d have to make improved visuals for the ultimate art version of every weapon skill

2 Likes

Those would literally just be higher tiers with some minor adjustments, not a week long thing

ah yes, 50 or so new visuals to be made for for every weapons ult art, that will be incredibly flashy at high levels and have a decent uniqueness to each, totally wouldnt take a week to make.