Flare Lobotomy Corporation - The End (With Forumers)

Gonna return day one
I’m basically soft-locked at this point gg (not softlocked from getting a bad-ending)
(Will remove 2x abno due to it further soft-locking me)

However would prolly do this:

• Trying to choose difficult abnos (but im still gonna pass hard on nameless baby just because I hate how he sounds and riding hood that gave me absolute tramua)

• Forum Command Team Research Proposals

(Absolute customization basically makes it so I have to permanently tie you to what your build is, that means wmdrayal for example will permanently stay as the scorched girl ego set or unnamed with permanent der ego set, and thus taking gifts more seriously, making it harder for me to take things to my own hands)

Absolute Sacrifice - Votings on abnormality re-placements (if I can even do it) or employee vote sacrifice (Will probably not come) via wheel

Votings - Actually enables me to start making vote polls because I’m too busy grinding abnos

Since codex is done
now it’s all about suppressions
:fire:

The rolls have been reset
First 10 will stay

add a mod for censored ego armor and give all censored stuff to oleg

Now that you explained what it meant, I can see this being quite problematic to deal with

does AC include what ego gifts you randomly get with them not being replaceable? If so, that’d be very annoying to some people (literally just me)

I assume it’s like wmd asking for X ego gift and flare cannot replace said gift

ah, that’s a lot better

Basically it’d shift over the control of equipping nuggets from flare to the respective forumer, which can run into some problems

Do I look like I know what a JPEG is?

heres me tryna speed run to core suppression activation (ignore my abnormality choices)

1 Like

Skibidi corporation

there once was a genie

“reach through the screen then… and break his neck”

1 Like

WOAH!! i just found this, can people still apply?
omg lobcorp, i am very normal about this game

yes
I still got room left
since I did a reset wheel

AAAAAAA okok heres my nugget :3

name: Sol
ANY ego is fine but they’d probably like white damage more!! you can change anything about their appearance but heres a doodle of what they’d look like!
also optional but i’d like high justice for him!!

OMGSOL
it is a little silly looking, i was very excited about this i love lobcorp

1 Like

Finally
My nugget

1 Like

So how many forumers have died in the run as of this moment (ngl I am not following very well with the vids)

Also if you have to time:
Nugget base reference

(I love Lobotomy Corp, one of the greatest wikis of all time)

Five forumers