For people wondering why PvP is disliked

game is game :raised_hands:

4 Likes

oh i dont care about fame, the mans was sinking my brig, fame is useless to me now that deckhands dont require it

That’s why we have server lists now =w=

he wasnt spam sinking it, i just was there, he sunk me, told me he just did it to ruin my day, and left

also the server list is kind of useless atm

I click through 10 servers to find one that’s real lol

theres not 10 servers of my region lol i just have to join and pray

Came to say alot of people sink my ship for giggles. And a pvehead such as myself, I really couldn’t care for renown anyway since deckhands aren’t renown based anymore. But the sinking of the ships for giggles is slightly annoying but kinda funny.

hm i get the annoying part but why funny?

some people(me) like seeinf people suffer

Yesterday a pvphead sunk my level 100s ketch for no reason from full hp, spawned his brig and left. Thankfully i was staying at ravenna for a while anyways, it was just a bit sad that he wasn’t able to do that to another max player instead.

Why is it funny, would you blow up a ship for a laugh. I sure would.

i dont see the point… besides the only peoples ships i would want to blowup would just hunt me

Game is game

this was during 1.13, it was a 1v2

(we all were max level)

he tried to attack me solo and lost

after this he got banned

5 Likes

I really love the new goku meme we have for now : r/Dragonballsuper

1 Like

Yo somebody kill dersniperer007

No reason I just want him dead

Your average PVP ganker’s IQ is hovering just above Frostmill’s local forecast today.

Seriously, though. These idiots wonder why nobody likes them when they say crap like this. Literally flipping children who fully understand that losing isn’t fun, but RK anyways because the concept for basic decency and empathy eludes them.

17 Likes

thats crazy

Average PVP gankers, witchhunters and many more don’t know the concept of empathy.