For people wondering why PvP is disliked

Or consent at some times.

Literally had a guy trying to kill me say, “No means yes” when everyone in the area, including his clanmates, confirmed I said no to fighting him.

bro thought he had consent

It’s kind of funny how when I return their favor being a prick they cry about it and call their friends.

I had to use a power potion but It just made my day to ruin those guy’s day as I sank their ships, then cried about how I’m witch hunting a group of friends (It was just 2) and said I got reported to the mods lol.

I was particularly feeling devious that time.

nah this makes me feel shamed for being a pve’er

what is my man yapping about
:sob:

I believe the main reason PVP is disliked is because the grand majority of the time pvp is forced upon players who are too busy doing something else. Also, those few seconds of the ganker surprise attacking the victim, doing tons of free damage to them, would also already win most of the time because of the immediate health disadvantage.

tldr; let me fish

1 Like

ye (for example someone uses piercing shot or quickdraw and charges it up to max and then we fight your already at a disadvantage, also you’re not mentally prepared bec ur focused on smth else)

this ^

Healthiest looking pvper

can we put that guy on a watchlist?

this is also the healthiest looking PVE Demon, trust me, i am a PVE Demon myself.

pretty sure its considered a sin to attack someone during a fishing session

you are executed by Calvus’s famous 500! 500! 500! damage pillar if you do this.

1 Like

damn😭 fame doesn’t even really do anything anymore since deckhands were reworked

i remember me and a friend farming calvus, and a helios member started to atk me bc i rejected his bad trade, but was spamming AoE attacks on me, sadly for him i was in the navy and he had fame so he did no dmg, but what my friend and eh didnt observe was that calvus was preparing his pillar atk, so i just cassually hold G while he tried to kill me, he got nuked

LOL.

dang, if only that happened to the people that keep hunting me.

sometimes i still get 1v2ed, and i still almost win, till they start spamming reflexes to run, or run in general

In isolation, people will seek out any form of company, even if it is bad company. It is not until they are hurt that they realize isolation is preferable.

However, stay around someone long enough and they will inevitably hurt you. Especially in males, who are always eager to bring violence to the table. The conflicts - dominance disputes, petty squabbles, arguments, the most disagreeable and least virtuous male will always escalate these unnecessary, and I do mean unnecessary, clashes to violence. Throw drugs and psychopathology into the mix and it’s certain.

I do not want any part in this. I do not want any part in men. For he eagerly throws himself in such opportunities and will go as far as to create them from thin air. Be it to calm his own insecurities or to combat boredom. That word, combat will always be characteristic of such relationships. For even if he is not targeting you, you will witness him target others, and the question in your head is, when am I next. The answer you do not wait long for. It is a game I do not wish to partake in.

In isolation, people will seek out any form of company, even if it is bad company. It is not until they are hurt that they realize isolation is preferable.

However, stay around someone long enough and they will inevitably hurt you. Especially in males, who are always eager to bring violence to the table. The conflicts - dominance disputes, petty squabbles, arguments, the most disagreeable and least virtuous male will always escalate these unnecessary, and I do mean unnecessary, clashes to violence. Throw drugs and psychopathology into the mix and it’s certain.

I do not want any part in this. I do not want any part in men. For he eagerly throws himself in such opportunities and will go as far as to create them from thin air. Be it to calm his own insecurities or to combat boredom. That word, combat will always be characteristic of such relationships. For even if he is not targeting you, you will witness him target others, and the question in your head is, when am I next. The answer you do not wait long for. It is a game I do not wish to partake in.

also sexism :person_shrugging:

just go to the throne room when that happens :person_shrugging:

either this was written by chatgpt or you’re a girl