For the last time, S T O P

Yeah… After soul magic I never really went back to lost magic suggestions.

Crimson lightning never happened

1 Like

If Vetex wants to continue developing this game past finishing primordial magic ( which is a long time away from now) he should definitely try opening suggestions for magic again to get ideas from the community and spice up pvp. Although who knows if Vetex will even stick with this game for that long

create posts in off topic discussing them, nothing’s stopping you

1 Like

This is kind of disappointing. Sure, there were a lot of shitty Primordial magic suggestions. But there were also a lot of good ones, like Aurora and Quintessence.

2 Likes

Yeah I for sure will do that. It sucks but hopefully some cool conversations still come out of it.

1 Like

Do you think this is a good magic suggestion?

Stop posting the same suggestion in every thread.

1 Like

I’m aware that I already made this suggestion. I was just looking for opinions on the magic that I suggested. It’s not a big deal. Stop attempting to mini-mod.

Sorry for mini-modding, but your suggestion was closed. Then you started posting it all over the place. It is kind of annoying.

1 Like

“All over the place.” I’m just posting it on threads that included lost magics, particularly ones that discussed cold themed lost magics. It might be “all over the place” for you because you probably go on forums just to see new ideas on lost magics. There’s a lot more topics you can invest your time in. Try it

You’re still reposting your own suggestion.

1 Like

It’s not a big deal. I plugged my suggestion on a few threads, so what. You’re the only one who has a problem with it. What I should’ve done was messaged the creator of the post privately for his opinion.

No it’s not, it’s literally ice but COLDER, what the fuck is that gonna do, if anything it’s just more powerful ICE, please stop making these suggestions, they will NEVER ever be accepted

1 Like

Lol, you clearly don’t know what dry ice is. What is Inferno Magic in comparison to Fire Magic? What is Aether Lightning in comparison to Lightning Magic? What is Diamond Magic in comparison to Crystal Magic? What is Aether Magic in comparison to Light Magic? What is Life Magic in comparison to Healing Magic? If you think dry ice is just ice but colder, look in the sources section of my suggestion.

dry ice is just ice without water
that’s it
it’s kinda boring but i guess you have a point

1 Like

Look in the “Sources” section of my suggestion.

See those rules are ineffective because

0 votes for declined suggestions list :nod:

Yeah, and we DONT need anymore of those, so stop, dry ice is literally just stronger ice, if you’re going to make a good magic suggestion, come up with something unique that’s not just a stronger variation of a base magic.

1 Like

Sigh, you’re still not understanding. Go to sources section of my suggestion. Dry Ice isn’t just regular ice. You’re badly mistaken. Research the topic before you publicize your ignorance.

It’s not just normal ice yes but it is still technically ICE

1 Like