For those who desire this suggestion: Mal's tickling sensation combative style suggestion

For those who desire this suggestion: Mal's tickling sensation combative style suggestion
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

You sit there and ponder at my suggestion premise, “Preposterous,” you exclaim – your heart rate increases and a sweat bead gleams down your forehead, “Tickling as a form of attack? You have to be an utter mad man for that to work!” I scoff, “You utter fool, you complete buffoon, you have the mind of an ape and the tongue of a frog. Here is how the tickling sensation combative style, or the T.S.C.S., will operate…”

To overview, T.S.C.S. is a very simple idea of it being essentially an attack form that works as a combo starter and is only truly capitalized if it is used with a series of attacks. Now let us explore the details of my suggestion even further:

Limitations and Features

The T.S.C.S. will involve very close combat, almost like you are slow-dancing with your enemy on a chill February evening, as it will help balance what the attack form does to the opponent. Furthermore, the T.S.C.S. is punishable but a successful blow leads to you on the winning side as it will give you opportunities for a plethora of combination attacks. Ticklish is an adjective that is subjective for many; as I know that I am très ticklish compared to many others. To compensate with real-world situations, the strength of the effects given by T.S.C.S. will be somewhat random, not completely RNG crazy because God forbid this game to have any more of that, but it will have the ability to have a critical. Criticals will determine how strong the effect of T.S.C.S. has upon the opponent, where each attack will conjure up another chance of a critical.

“Go on with it, Professor Mal,” I hear you say, “Tell us what the effect is already!” “Pew!” I spit in your mouth, “Have some patience, you insolent child, I am getting to it.”

Effects of T.S.C.S.

Successfully landing a tickling attack upon an opponent will result in temporary laughing paralysis, or partial stuns. Along with this immobility, the victim will also have the “watery-eyes effect” that slightly blinds them and is able to stack with each consecutive blow. The criticals mentioned earlier would determine how long the partial stun is and as well as blind the victim even more. The stun with no critical would be 2.5 seconds, the stun with a critical would be 5 seconds. The stun is not able to be stacked and there would be a stun-immunity cooldown of 8 seconds on the opponent as to not abuse the effect completely. The “watery-eyes effect” would be equivalent to the blindness effect but not as severe – enough vision to see but as well as enough blindness to hinder.

“My God, you’re actually doing it,” your eyes, which are locked upon mine, are filled with tears and your mouth is left agape. I stare at you back with empty eyes, “You think I chose this ability? I never am not thinking; the grooves in my brain are made from the constant streams of consciousness that I have been cursed with. God made me with no thought on whether he should.”

Types of Attacks

Left Click - Tickle Punch

Medium-paced attack but if it connects then you’re set to combo your enemy to oblivion! Basic effect stats that were previously mentioned.

Right Click - Tickle Lock

Grab your enemy and make them experience the fury of your tickling ability; giving them a full “watery-eye” blindness effect. Slow cooldown as to not abuse and medium-slow attack speed for it to be punishable if you miss.

Hold Left Click - Flurry of Tickles

An attack with a long animation of 2 seconds for it to be punishable, but if it hits then you’re golden! After the animation is complete, your critical is guaranteed and now your opponent is stunned for 5 seconds along with the increased “watery-eyes effect”.

You lay there weeping with your face covered by your arms – as if you feel the judgmental stare my dormant eyes lay upon you. Or maybe the shame is too much that you cannot show your face that has the strong feelings of guilt drawn on it. Either way, we now know the power and potential that T.S.C.S. contains.

Possible Concerns

Q. The stun is for 2.5 seconds or 5 seconds? That’s too long/not enough!

A. I am basing my time on the current paralysis effect statistics of lightning magic, which has a 4 second stun time with a low chance of occurring. T.S.C.S. requires the skill of coming close to your opponent and is a guaranteed stun, so this appears fair for me.

Q. These moves seem utterly pointless! What is the meaning behind this attack style?

A. Variety of fighting styles in the game would make it more interesting and lead to countless possibilities of combos.

Q. What’s the chance of a critical?

A. I retain no concept of math nor statistics, it could be whatever you please. However, I would prefer a low chance for a critical.

Q. This looks really epic! Did you know tickling was a torture method? I love you by the way. ¿Te casarías conmigo?

A. I know. I know. I know. ¡Ay, no!

Q. With this combative style, would you be able to also use your magic?

A. That is the idea as I would want this offensive form to pair with combination attacks.

Q. Do these do damage?

A. Yes…perhaps…who knows?

Q. Is that a yes or no? How much damage does it do?

A. Mmh, wouldn’t you like to know?

Summary/Too long I will never read!

Tickling sensation combative style, or T.S.C.S., is a fighting style that partially blinds and temporarily stuns the opponent that has a chance for a critical hit. A critical increases stun time or increases the blindness effect. The style is punishable but gives the user opportunities for combinations with their own magic or with their friends.

Farewell to those who read and goodnight.

I read half of this in a dramatic aggressive British French voice

What did I just read…
THIS IS AMAZING

5 Likes

I’m fucking dying what did you do to me

What’s dumb is how this is an actual suggestion.

My thoughts;

• Is it going to be a very close-range or medium-range? I feel it will be very close-range. This will make it super hard to hit.
  • Blindness and stun seems like too much. I can imagine it with only the small stun effect.

Holy shit

Closing suggestion after 4 days of inactivity.