Forum Abnormalities

sup

I have never touched whatever this game is and I have no clue what the hell an Abnormality even is but I’ll comment I guess.

a mercenary/whatever to hire in “the city” which is where the project moon games take place

They’re like SCPs but used to produce energy for the city

quickly someone give a third answer and we can confuse the hell out of whoever doesn’t know what an abno is

Classification - O-09-2
Risk Level - Zayin

“Ever felt like you needed to take a break from stress?”

Appearance

Sunglasses, however the lens are full of sun-down colors, full of orange, purple, yellow, and red color with slight neon tint to it, giving it a glow. It loses this effect in water.

Encylopedia
0:15 Seconds of Usage

Employee felt a wave of dopamine, increasing their motivation and skill to do things much faster than normal.

0:30 Seconds of Usage

Their knowledge and speed physically and mentally increased, even when the glasses were taken off, as if the glasses gave them a “cheat” to studies to learn much quicker than others.

Tool-Gift Details
  • Increased training-gain by 0.5x gaining stats much easily and in larger chunks.
  • Increased their prudence and justice by I
  • Decreased chances of going crazy
Origin

Sunglasses was originally found on a bench near a beach, expected that it was owned by somebody, however when the person who was looking for the owner of the sunglasses, he wore it but felt a surge of dopamine. They wanted to keep it but the sunglasses ended up slipping off the persons hand, falling into the shore and being swept away.

The glasses were found and reported about a year later during a diving expedition, the sunglasses weren’t that deep within the ocean and the discovery found. However the glasses looked normal upon first sight. So they thought it was just old broken glasses, until it was dried.

1 Like

Sundowner | Villains Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

an abnormality is a sort of super technology used by one of the 26 megacorporations of The City, bordering on basically magic at some points, and it is why they ARE such large companies. They’re also patented

now which is the correct one? you’ll never know…
(i actually gave the correct one fyi lol)

ok don’t just straight up lie

How it feels to spread misinformation ...

1 Like

still. its the discount scp for energy answer.

addiction

Classification - F-01-3
Risk Level - HE
Qulitoph Count - 3

“This is what happens when you are forced to assist one to their aid far too much”

Abnormality Success

Instinct - 70% Successful
Insight - 70% Successful
Attachment - 70% Successful
Repression - 10% Successful

Abnormality Details

Ability - When escaped, can shoot and pierce through rooms with a bullet, similar to magic bullets.

Resistances-

• Red Resistance - 0.5 Resistnace
  • White Resistance - 0.7 Resistance
  • Black Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 1.0 Resistance

Abnormality Health - 700

Appearance

The abnormality had the appearance of an identical human from the west, resembling a cowboy with two revolvers. The only difference is that their back looked rigid, full of talons or bullets

Encyclopedia
Mangerial Tips 1

When work result was Normal, qulitoph decreased with a normal chance

Mangerial Tips 2

When work result was Bad, qulitoph decreased with a high chance

Mangerial Tips 3

When it was chosen to fight/contain an abnormality with the provided energy, it’s qulitoph Count lowered but helped contain the abnormality until defeat.

Mangerial Tips 4

Despite the abnormality helping, it’s bullets it shot pierced through employees as well, dealing damage to both targets. (Red Damage)

Mangerial Tips 5

When the Qulitoph count reached 0, the abnormality shot any being that was inside the same area as it was as it walked through the area

EGO
Suit (Wild)

Apperance - Cow-boy like, with large spiky bullets on the back of it.
Resistances

• Physical (Red) Resistance - 0.6
  • Sanity (White) Resistance - 0.8
  • Both (Black) Resistance - 1.0
  • Soul (Pale) Resistance - 2
Weapon (Wild)

Appearance - A clean-stale of steel revolver
Damage - 4 Physical (Red) Damage
Speed - Medium
Range - Long
Special Ability - Pierces through abnormalities, making easier session of suppressions.

Gift (Wild)

Increases Justice by 3
Increases Fortitude by 3
If full suit of weapon and revolver, increase the re-load speed of the revolver and slight resistances of the suit.

Origin

There is no con-current origin, other than the fact this abnormality showed up at ones door-step trying to kill them. (Reported and suppressed)

There has been books about this guy however, even in libraries know that he was a cowboy or bounty hunter 200-years ago. This book this guy is from is from childrens books.

READ ME (LAZY TO EDIT)

Abnormality Encyclopedia Update: (Lazy to edit)

Managerial tips 1:

• When working with the abnormality, if the result was bad then the qulitoph dropped

Managerial tips 2:

• Depending on the last successful bullet used, the abnormality changed its weapon and dealt damage to the employee with the bullet used and changing its success in different works. (EX: Used pale shield, working with the abno deals pale damage now, repression is higher and can work with it to gain higher justice

Managerial tips 3:

• Whenever there was a second trumpet, the abnormality breached and helped suppress any abnormalities, the gun being used had different effects depending on the latest successful bullet used.
  • Handgun - Big Red damage, long range, long reload
  • Sliversix - Bursts of white damage, medium range, medium reload
  • Revolver - Black Damage snipe, long range, long reload
  • Flintlock - Pale damage, short range, medium reload

Mangerial Tips 4

• When qulitoph Dropped, it went crazy and went on a rampage similar to red riding hood way of massacre of hunting do ORwn specific employees. It has abilities.
  • Gun changes on the latest shield used
  • Health bullets that are successful heals the abnormality
  • Sanity bullets that are successful increases abnormalities max health
  • Changed its resistance according to the latest shield used, red shield = higher ABNO Red Resistance
  • 50% chance bullets are reflected back at the employee if they shoot at the abnormality

DO NOT USE EXECUTION BULLETS DURING SUPPRESSION OR WORK OR GUNS
DO NOT USE RABBITS

danger Risk - WaW

Just go nuclear smh

bro is NOT der freischutz (or however its spelled idk)

I was thinking little red riding hood but this was originally energy MrYes gave me

The ideal HE weapon for ordeals

my man is currently on a distortion arc, soon he’s going to give in fully to the project moon brainrot

Definitely an HE (funeral dead butterflies) weapon