Forum Canon Event

I got small freeze and some notifications, not as much as jawa got, but still pretty mid enough.

yeah it fucked up my notifs and kept displaying as 2 and i had to close the tab lol

This is MY canon event

Annnd there’s the topic split.

I’ll post my thoughts in a bit, im heading off to eat.

as an observer of the forums i humbly ask why a canon event is unfolding and

1 Like

I do not know.

on one hand, spirit weapons

on the other hand, i want to explore other people’s clan bases (my clan base will probably be a wood shack with one spawnpoint in it)

It is time for making high walls all around someone’s camp to lock them in.

bro vetex should seriously just rework guilds like come onnn… why cant we have an in game cross server guild chat so i dont have to hunt around for all my non discord members and see what theyre doing… feels weird to depend on a third party app for everything, we should also get bank vaults for individual members and a notice board like come on these are very basic things and guilds feel like they were just made and never built on

Pick your ass and go get suggestor role, then ask Vetex to add another category in messages which will work similiar to global messages, but affect only your clanmates.

no instead i will waste my time complaining in a random forum chat nobody will ever read!!

Yeah, seems like quarter of the forum doing that aswell.

i tried to make a topic but NOBODY’S FUCKING READING IT
god i LOVE when my topic dies while some dipshit says “durrr favorite ___?” and gets all the fucking replies in the world for it

I understand you, brother.

1 Like

Thank God for @CrimsonCreate cause I was NOT moving allat :speaking_head:

As others in the thread have noted, mass movement of messages/ topic splitting no longer works in Reminders for AO. If you want to make any side remarks or begin a discussion about a certain feature or update posted in the thread, please refrain from doing so in the topic and rather create a new topic which people can use to free engage in discussion without causing any clutter within the actual Reminders topic. Not only is it hassle to move these large amounts of posts, but it also can harass the users involved by constantly spamming their notifications and filling their notification bar with junk.

Remember to keep in mind that although it hasn’t been heavily enforced thus far, off-topic discussion in Reminders for AO is still punishable and looked down upon by the moderation team.

I hope that as we continue forward, everyone here acts accordingly when it comes to situations like these so we can keep Reminders for AO as efficient as possible by staying true to its nature as the Forums’ update thread :+1:

5 Likes

sigh

Just another day in the forums, ain’t it?

bruh you seriously think those mentally ill kids in the balance cord can manage to balance 6 more builds with the way they’re struggling to share a braincell on the current builds?