Forum Clan Rewards!

Hello,

It has been a while since we last talked about clan packages. If you’re a legacy user here, you know that we used to sell clan packages on the forum that was for Titles, Subcategories, Colors, and more. We are re-introducing a new system that makes it a bit more fair since previously you had to pay $15 a month in order to get a subcategory and a $5 one-time payment for a group. This system was very simple but did not reward clans based on in-game progression.

With that being said, I am introducing a new clan system implementation that involves in-game clan activity and Patreon subscriptions.

Starter Info

• Clan Title name colors and Subcategories will be locked behind Patreon. We will do frequent checks on clans/people to make sure they are still a Patreon subscriber to keep their rewards.
  • You CANNOT purchase in stead of the clan owner; Whoever is the owner of the clan must be the one with the Patreon purchased.

Rewards

Here are the following you can gain as rewards:

• Clan group on forum
    • Clan Flair (icon lower right of pfp)
    • Subcategory
      • later rewards can give more options for each sub-subcategory in the clan, i.e a art similiar to #art, or #suggestions . Any current forum features specific to a category could potentially be applied
  • Clan Owner Title + Color
  • Clan Color for everyone in your clan
  • Clan Owner badge
  • Legendary Clan Owner badge

Conditions:

Strong Clan

• Patreon Supporter 1
    • Get group title on forum
  • Patreon Supporter 2
    • Flair
    • Clan Owner badge (equitable)
  • Patreon Supporter 3
    • Clan Owner gets a name color (shared with all clan owners)

Superior Clan

• Patreon Supporter 1
    • Flair
    • Clan Owner badge (equitable)
  • Patreon Supporter 2
    • Gif Flair if wanted
    • Clan owner gets a name color (shared with all clan owners)
  • Patreon Supporter 3
    • Gif Flair if wanted

Powerful+

• Patreon Supporter 1
    • Gif Flair if wanted
  • Patreon Supporter 2
    • Get custom name color on forum for all of their clan members.
  • Patreon Supporter 3
    • Subcategory

Supreme+

• Patreon Supporter 1
  • Patreon Supporter 2
    • Subcategory
  • Patreon Supporter 3
    • Sub-subcategories, allows multiple subcategories in said clan category. Can choose features that other forum categories already have.

Legendary

• Patreon Supporter 1
    • Name color can be gradient
  • Patreon Supporter 2
    • Sub-subcategories, allows multiple subcategories in said clan category. Can choose features that other forum categories already have.
    • Unlock Legendary Clan Owner badge (equitable, you can keep it even if you lose patreon)
  • Patreon Supporter 3
    • Unlock Legendary Clan Owner Group, gives gradient color and gif flair

Note for old WoM Clans: If you had a WoM clan, you were compensated by given a unobtainable badge Guild Owner that you can equip.

22 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

clan propaganda grows ever more popular

2 Likes

damn

to the disdain of almost everyone

Cool feature, makes me want to make my own clan possibly, even though If I ever owned a clan it would just be for investigating lore (My pvp skills are so good It would be unfair for suncry)

2 Likes

sounds rewarding but would push clans to be essentially hyperaggressive all the time, at least the more ambitious ones

unlucky lol wish it was still a one time purchase for 15 :face_in_clouds: i’m too broke for 5 bucks a month :100: otherwise i’d have subbed already for the leaks lmao

Most of the rewards you keep, you just need to hit that milestone of your clan rank. The only rewards tied to your subscription that we check would be subcategories and clan custom colors as well as the Legendary clan owner badge.

1 Like

alright

oh cool so you can stop after a couple months and keep the badges? that’s the main thing i’d want and i’d be down for that I just wouldn’t wanna keep a indefinite subscription

goood

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Pretty neat feature, already started on getting my guild off the ground!
Good luck other supporters :+1:

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

1 Like