Forum Conspiracy Theory Regarding the Almighty Deity WAX and His prophet, Jumbo

I have a conspiracy theory regarding @JUMBO and @WAX

I think that they are the same person.

Before you read on, be warned. There are spoilers regarding WAX and their alts.

Think about it:

WAX is known for having many alts and not telling people. For example, Jumbo confirmed that @tron @ROBLOX @flip and @donk are all alts of WAX. Jumbo being WAX is not unlikely.

Another thing to think about:
How does Jumbo know all of this? Well, according to Jumbo, they just contacted WAX.

How did Jumbo just reach out to WAX? WAX’s public profile is hidden. It would make sense if they were the same person.

A third thing to think about:
Very few users have hidden their public profile. However, WAX and all of their alts have their profiles hidden. Jumbo also has their profile hidden.
image image

A fourth thing to think about:
Tron was the only serious account (for the most part). WAX and all other alts just shitposted. Jumbo is also infamous for shitposting.

A fifth thing to think about
ROBLOX, a confirmed WAX alt, alluded to them being the same person as Donk. Jumbo denied it.

Another possibility is when Jumbo made the theory about WAX, Donk, and Tron being the same person, WAX got into contact with Jumbo in private and told them the truth.

Either way, there is some connection between Jumbo and WAX that no one is talking about.

Also, something unrelated to this theory, WAX alluded to their own death proceeding the third issue way back on August 1st.

2 Likes

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. This is common knowledge.
A conspiracy theory would be something like saying skhan is also one of WAX’s alts

Wax didn’t always have his profile hidden, it was public long after his demise but he only made it private because of the forum’s “last seen” feature that exposed his lurking. Jumbo could have messaged him easily, though him being the only one to do so and speak about it is unlikely. Thats all I have to say.

he finished what he started

let him rest already you idiots

We really need a documentary for this type of stuff. Somebody call BBC or National Geographic

I think this was before my time on the forums…

yup :pensive:

wax is watching us all

1 Like

my perosnal theory is that jumbo was nefver a real human but a dog speicifically trianed for forums

7 Likes

w a x

:mariomug:

No, no, all wrong. My alt was @WICK and @necromancer

Hey I saw that edit in real time.

No, you didn’t, partner.

Ok, guess I didn’t, partner.

1 Like

yOU WERE NECROMANCER??? AAAAAA

Okay, okay fine you got me. I was also @Revolver

you fucking tried to rob my fcking mc coinds. how could yioou

Listen, partner, a cowboy gotta do to survive, and if that means consuming 10 items off the value menu – then goddummit I will.

I saw this before deletion but, to be honest, if I was doing this and also was WAX, then I would be completely fucked up I agree.

there is no us. only WAX