Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

Perhaps not, but forming a viewpoint will be an important part of it.

Side note, this lines up with one of the dates

Correct! Wow. You’d never think I’d be planning something especially since my last topic was well over a month ago. On a completely unrelated note anyone up for a race?

what kind of race?

A race to pick out needles in a haystack. A race for information. A race for clues. And additionally, a race for a head start.

removing the zalgo text from this and putting it into a caesar cipher results in this

let them out
ive hidden the second half of the secret code somewhere else in the topic not too far away
combine it with flesruoy si ymene ruoY to get the answer

the backwards text reads “your enemy is yourself”

and this image has a funky name

if you assign each number to its corresponding letter in the alphabet you get “theworldisagame”

Well done sock! However, only minutes after the topic was posted Crimson got the answer correct.

However I think Crimson might be slightly overwhelmed here

So I’ll wait to see if they want to claim the exclusive clues before handing the key to anyone else. The exclusive clues are in a burn after read pastebin message so I’ll be able to tell if they’ve been taken. You are the second person to get the full message, whilst Sanek and ItsNotMe have both gotten about half, meaning that if Crimson doesn’t end up taking them, you can have the link.

bruhg i was asleep

I posted it when you and sanek were both asleep not expecting crimson to gank the win

I did the thingy

i tried putting the code here into every base64 option, and the only full thing i could get was this

googling that just gets an rc car brand or a military officer named liu huanqi

this probably isn’t it

Well I’d check my recent messages today it might give a hint.

on here or discord?

Here, this topic, minutes ago.

i got it now

This is some big brain stuff >->

1 Like

I might need to encrypt my future messages better at this rate.

here’s where the shhh image leads, it’s mostly just a lore drop about the world

2 Likes

aw you beat me to finding it

This is north guapo by the way

1 Like