Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

Tardigrades’ have ~40,000 cells. Humans have ~30,000,000,000,000. There is no way you can get killed by this. Even an ant has ~20,000,000 cells.

what would happen if you killed your host body yourself?

Die to bacteria and then shrink and get eaten by a tardigrade

Then you merge with whatever you used to kill yourself with, if you choked yourself or smth, you can get an extra arm ig

Ngl this just seems like immortality :confused: like if you just fuse with whatever kills you then you can literally never be defeated

But then again this might just be me coping and I really have no say in deciding what’s OP and what’s not since I also have a very broken and annoying curse :sleeper:

how’s the boykisser curse broken?

Don't Ask Questions you aren't prepared to handle the answers to -  (SpongeBob REHYDRATED EDITION) - YouTube

1 Like

This curse has been denied by the rules of the canonical universe, Reason: Immortality

@Divanochi any reconsiderations for weapon and curse?

(I didn’t had this in mind. But screw it)

Name: Dash

Curse: Hyper Burst
Allows the user to store and unleash Kinetic energy, with a redish orange Electric like aura. (Think of it like fa jin, mix with OFA from MHA

Weapon: A katana (imagine zenitsu’s nichrin sword, from demon slayer, but replace the yellow with neon orange)

1 Like

Bro wanna be Lucius the Eternal so bad fr

Oh I was writing one but forgot to send it lol

Divanochi

Meteorite Curse: gives the user the ability to cause objects such as comets, meteors, asteroids etc from the sky.

Meteorite Rifle: a musket that uses pieces of the Meteorite Curse’s space rocks as ammo. It packs an explosive punch when used at short range, but can also be used with pin-point accuracy to snipe long-distance targets (wonder where I’ve heard that before).

First poll of the tournament: what should Ezia’s name colour be in the discord. He’s saying that Equinox is grey, whilst I’m saying it’s pink (the objectively correct equinox colour)

Ezia’s name colour.
  • Grey
  • Pink (The objectively correct one)

0 voters

To prove my point:

I mean it kind of is but isn’t the overall point of the tournament to get someone who can beat the absorption/roullete curse dude?

(The money thing is just a story effect to attract people to it but the weird voices at the beginning said so)

Logically if literally everyone powerful eventually combines then they should be able to

Also the downside is dying to a person/something with human intelligence would mean it would make anyone who killed you also technically immortal and you have split control over the body

Schizophrenia: Curse edition

Nah we left the Essence over In the slightly destroyed universe

Did nobody in the entire tournament choose a curse that can dimension hop

TAITC did but they’re a plot device

I think if death is necessary eventually it’d be like Kevin 11 from Ben 10 but with the conflicting voices of alien x

Still having to nerf the curse a bit though @Level