Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

yea, it is exponentially weaker than how it was made to sound

randomness getting impaled before the gacha pull ends

only outcome i accept

1 Like

Silly randomness, only I am capable of wielding the million magics, that enormous arcane strain it causes could easily kill any other (and immortal) being with ease.

Now I shall use my popcorn magic mastery to create a bucket of salted butter flavored kernels and watch this tomfoolery in comfort :face_with_monocle:

You lost tho

I didn’t lose

Typ lost

(well, this universe’s iteration of typ lost)

I’ve been simply watching this whole time

and advocating for typ a lot

it’s a shame he lost but aw well

Last round you lost to Divanochi

what

edit: oh last tournament

That was because I had roulette

if I was allowed the real million magics, I’d be smoking a bong using divanochi’s head as the pot itself.

what gimmick?

Ganking the shit out of anyone who breathes within a 5 mile radius of you

Summary

Funny

offence

among spatial’s own attacks, they can also redirect whatever attack randomness uses, literally everything that happens on the battlefield is my attack to use

speed

literally impossible to get faster than teleportation, i don’t care if they have light magic, 99% of the time they’re not even gonna be rolled onto it, and even if they were that’s not as fast instant movement, they’ll be stuck on mud or wood or frostmetal or something most of the time

terrain advantage

i disagree, the spatial curse literally controls space, it is the terrain. if people are voting because you think the randomness curse can roll onto spatial and use it too or something, they probably can, but that doesn’t matter, i’m the original, i’m better, i have more experience with it, i’d win. and if people are concerned about the the scepter controlling the flaming darts, that also doesn’t matter, spatial can do it too either by warping space, portals, telekinesis, whatever

weaponry choice

near light speed spikes > some old man’s stick

plot armour

they literally want me to win

and randomness’s character has clearly been set up as some sort of final boss character, their role is to be defeated and die

adaptability

spatial literally controls the environment and has a wide array of versatile powers that have a solution in almost any situation. the randomness curse has to get lucky that they roll onto one of a million magics that’ll solve the problem right now, if they have to put out a fire they might just roll onto wood or lava magic and make it worse, if they’re falling through the air and need to stop they could get metal magic and fall harder

desire

i want to win, which is why i’m writing this. what does randomness want? probably nothing since prometheus is using them as a slave right now, and all the old man wants is another slave, that’s literally illegal, you want this guy to win?

also a reminder on what the randomness curse actually is

it isn’t just every magic and curse all at once, they have to get lucky and roll onto the specific one they want out of millions, literally impossible for them to get the correct one for the situation they’re in

Just a small note even though none of this matters
The roulette curse is rigged. As in it can rig the wheel and give itself an advantage.

Rigged like this arena :nod: :frcryin:

not by much though, all it does iirc was give you the ability to remove one you had already rolled onto, you’re still highly dependant on luck to get what you need for the current moment

The Spatial Curse user was knocked back by a blast of wind as the two gods watched on in both fear and pride. The Randomness Curse wielder aimed a circle of magic at their heart.

“Sorry to interrupt your little party. I heard that someone was talking about my Roulette Curse.”

The surroundings glitched and the body of Tammy A. Indie Turvingham Corner the Fourth walked out from the mess of darkness. Numbers flew around their head like sharpened blades.

Everyone paused.

“TAITC?” Headless said incredulously. “I thought that you were killed by the Aether Lightning.”

“Unfortunately for us all, I was not. You see, I knew about Prometheus creating curses before even you did, and began to create my own - even going as far as to edit the Salt Curse to be destined to unlock its true potential in my moment of death. I know you sent Vetex after me, Headless. I know you manipulated that damn flip-flop to your own advantage.”

Prometheus laughed, “You couldn’t had made a curse, only I have that strength.”

“I made the Roulette Curse with my own hands, and idiotically entrusted it to Sandal.”

Prometheus looked uncomfortable at the name.

“And now I’m here for my own plan. Not yours.”

The god gestures to the puppet of the Randomness Curse.

“Death Revival Curse: True Necromancy.”

Dust collected around the feet of the gods, however TAITC still stood their ground.

“Trying to collect an army before I kill you? Trying to use those who you made murder to your advantage again?”

The dust formed into figures, all blank faced and staring forwards. TAITC laughed as they saw the statue of Awesome. “Even the ones I absorbed for my own strength are replicated… interesting.”

The statues began to form from dust into flesh, blinking as if they had awoken from a dream.

“Still… meaningless against my strength.”

TAITC launches a blast towards the Randomness Curse user who reflected it into the sky.

“I didn’t watch everyone die twice. I didn’t breach the borders of universes, just to die to a knockoff.”

“Absorption Curse”

The Randomness Curse user spread their arms wide as the curses that had once flown away returned to the arena.

“Foolish. You try to reform the Essence of a Million Magics yet are missing the key ingredient.”

TAITC threw their sword and impaled Randomness with it, causing them to fall to the ground, dissipating into a black sludge.

The Glitch Curse user has strengthened

Current power: 66% of max potential.

“You have all walked directly into my trap. To form the Essence you don’t only need the Curses, but also the strongest willpower in the world. Luckily for me it’s right there.”

They pointed at Typ, who stood dazed in the sunlight.

“Their body contains a fraction of Sandal - brought here by Headless - the same Sandal I entrusted the Roulette Curse to.”

“Now you have all so politely decided to show up at my feet, all I need to do is eliminate you idiots, and take the fragment of Sandal’s Will, and I’ll be more than strong enough to return to the original universe where all this started, take back my Roulette Curse, and finally everything that has ever existed and will ever exist, will be mine.”

Final Battle

Due to the Randomness Curse, everyone has been revived and reclaimed their original curse

BBEG: TAITC,

The final battle has two phases.

Phase 1 is planning where everyone gets a chance to tell me their plan in order to defeat TAITC. The plan will increase their total strength multiplier (seen below) ping me with questions.

Phase 2 will be the combat phase. This will be explained later on.

At this percentage of max potential, TAITC starts to become obscenely strong - even with such high base multipliers it would take a lot of teamwork to even be able to think about victory.

Phase 1 begins now.

Base Multipliers (Will be increased by Plans

Prince Fitzgerald - 26x

Saiju - 26x

Dash - 26x

Ezia - 0.69x

Banana - 26x

Unoriginal - 26x

Pockun - 26x

Shell - 26x

Maple - 26x

Sludge - 26x

Neo - 26x

Sanek - 26x

Mandude - 25.5x

Awesome - 25.5x

Tetragon - 25.5x

Hat - 25.5x

The Glooper - 25.5x

Veronica Gates - 25.5x

Archenhailor - 25.5x

Disgrace - 25.5x

Percival Booth - 23.5x

Eium - 23.5x

Lettuce - 23.5x

Level - 22.5x

Typ - 22.5x

Divanochi- 21.5x

sock - 21.5x

the 302 resurrection

2 Likes

Can will of sandal just summon canonically accurate typ and beat the everloving shit out of TAITC?

(assuming everyone else needs it and they’ve tried to fight tammy)

Gah damn I have Sacrifice, probably the most offensive Magic, can’t I just cut TAITC in half? @Randomness

They are at universal reset power