FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

oh right i forgot that’s what that was

There’s still articles to check out if you wish to read them

also it seems Mavek’s employee profile just recently updated

can we check it out

it’s a small update but it seems to list the time that Mavek singlehandedly fought off a code-3 anomaly breach in a drunken rage, armed with an office chair and a regular company distributed keychain.

He’s been praised ever since for it and the anomaly itself has been listed as “severely traumatized” after the event, some claim it was “a bit eye opening to witness a kumuian display such raw anger and animalistic fury”

were there any company distributed keychains in the jackets I took

nope :pensive:

can I come over and ask them if I could have a keychain

“Sir, the people we hired are just stealing everything”

warmwaters really the only obscene kleptomaniac here

this guy is taking barstools with him.

might need to intervene somehow.

Can I use crystals to form blcokages

why are you forming blockages?

my opinion of him raises slightly

Ok I might start ushering everybody into the elevator because it doesn’t seem like much else is happening on this floor

gonna do an inventory check I suppose?

of course I’ll return it eventually, but trust me, all this looting gearing up will pay off in the end.

jackets hanging on coat-racks and half eaten sandwiches laying around
odd looking cards that seem to have numbers and titles labelled onto themCLEARANCEREGULAR
unopened sodas and water bottles
Dusty Laptop with no branding its cold also maybe time travel or world manipulation when turned on cat photos various gift shop items that may or may not be from around here
chairs
documents

oh also my cell phone

alright everyone before we head down to 48 let’s do a quick summary of inventory

tell me what items you have pls so we don’t lose track

standard issue rifle, grenades, medkit, flashlight, vibrocannon

Adam searches through his pockets.
He has a lighter, two packs of paper sticks labelled “camel”, a black spear-point knife, car keys, a driver id, and a passport.

“I wonder what my future self was doing for me to get transported here when there’s no indication of a fight…” he mumbles, confused about the predicament he got himself into.

Comically heavy bag of rocks, vibrocannon, cash, gift-shop candy, keychain flashlight, bakugan-thingy, regular-level keycard, water bottle, stuffed toy, bottle of alchohol.

Nothing
Other than a Calcium Staff/Large-stick I’ve upgraded from a large-wood stick against Taitc

and a random medkit