FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

Oh yeah can I scan the card I found at the info kiosk?

okay, downwards we go…

We enter: floor 48, an expansive area that’s seemingly an office.

lots of cubicles… I wonder where to start?

FORWARDS
UPSTAIRS
RIGHT

Go Fourth Match Flame
Forwards

Cubicles as far as the eye can see.

The only way through this maze is the hallways that were once bustling with humans and “kumuians” alike.

the halls are now scattered with papers as this place was very clearly quickly evacuated.

wish to explore the inside of the cubicles?

Fargo explores the empty, filled cubicles

I go right

It’s pretty cold down here…

FLASH!

WHRRRR…

Free Images : light, night, hall, office, darkness, black, monochrome,  lighting, terror 2464x1632 - - 854654 - Free stock photos - PxHere

A powerful wave of energy has struck the floor.

The entire floor has now been cloaked in a thick and heavy darkness… the only sources of light seemingly are coming from random devices laying around or opened laptops.

That pulse… it felt familiar…

it’s hard to see anything, but you think you’ve stumbled upon a receptionist’s desk

Explore it further

do you happen to have a light source?

i’ll head upstairs

you barely manage to climb the stairs. it’s way too dark to see anything up here however.

i turn on my flashlight

Ill use thr devices/laptops to light my path

Adam quickly scours through his pocket to open and lit his lighter. He heads upstairs after finally acquiring a light source.

good choice, as you navigate the claustrophobic halls and cubicles… you can’t seem to find anything of interest.

however, looking above you, you notice the ventilation system leaking prisma, which glows brilliantly in the dark.

there’s one cubicle in the corner that seems to intrigue you, it’s got a rather well decorated setup and seemed to used to belong to a woman named “Rebecca”

You could find something interesting in there…

You find yourself at a dead end. there seems to be a box of teabags laying on the ground though.

You wind your way around the cubicles and… find yourself face to face with something you can’t quite explain.

if it’s above it could drip down, i’ll fashion myself and adam a little umbrella canopy to float above each of us and check out the cubicle

Rebecca’s loot:

-ID card
-fuzzy plush toy
-mechanical keyboard
-mug that reads “world’s best wine auntie”
-a strange mechanical orb that looks like it was built with kumuian technology
-a brochure listing emergency procedures and a guide on how to properly cower underneath a table

i’m inspecting the orb