FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

Nah I’d card

I explore the area to the right using my tiny keychain flashlight.

Adam tries to find and warn others of this entity up the stairs in hopes that they do not disturb it. Though, he fears that it may provoke the opposite effect.

oops! all cubicles!

(and a bathroom, as well as the elevator shaft to the next 2 floors, 47 and 46)

(this floor sucks)

seems important y’all, do you heed his warning?

No receptionist’s desk?

I explore the office in need of supplies instead, finding a closed card-board box in one of the un-explored Cubicles

…oops

It’s been a long day :skull:

that stuff must be on the left side then

…there’s nothing in the box upon opening it.

who taped an empty box shut???

Then I explore the suddenly materializing left side.

man this darkness is really weird huh

hopefully that prisma stuff isn’t warping reality, that’d be crazy!

anyway, there’s not much in the left side besides the next elevator shaft + a bathroom area.

I check out the bathroom.

When I saw nothing in there, even when the tape looked freshly pasted onto the card-board box, I had a feeling something else was in this office. After all I had a weird sensation loom over my head when I felt as if I was being watched

skibidi dop dop dop

anyway

there’s that weird machine Adam was warning everyone about…

It’s incredibly dark in there.

your pocket keychain light feels… weaker.

Noticing this after a moment, I try to find new directions to go to. Right has become Left while Forward has leaked into Right… What’s next?

considering this floor doesn’t seem to have many resources… now might be a good time to try and find the next elevator to the next few floors

also, the dripping prisma and the entity are definitely concerning.

Since I don’t have nvgs for exploring the bathroom, I navigate my way to the prismalgam adam found and try to steal the shiny thing from it all sneaky-like.
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 14

you managed to take the object inside of it… but you sadly didn’t roll high enough for the stealth check to be flawless…

the computer screens that the ooze contains suddenly all flare to life, each one revealing what seems to be a digital rendition of an eyeball of some kind, the eyes moving frantically looking around.

You manage to hide in a cubicle, but the creature has awakened. the mass of cables, screens, and black ooze slowly beginning to move and shamble down the halls.

…a new hazard appears.

+obtained ???