FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

there is nothing in the bathroom.

except for a really weird glow behind one of the stalls… it’s hard to describe the color.

the air is fractalizing quietly.

I grab the octarine object and throw it into my special “Pocket for objects that appear to be magical and from discworld as well”

what object? there’s just a weird glowing behind one of the stalls in the bathroom

do you check it out?

I know octarine when I see it. I’m running over there and getting it in my backpack

it’ll all payoff in the end

You open the door and the glow immediately stops.

however, on the toilet seat, there’s what looks like some kind of dusty laptop.

it doesn’t have any branding on it, and when you touch it, it feels a lot colder compared to the rest of the room.

yoink. God know a fucking LAPTOP is possibly one of the best stuff to get here, imagine the information on it man

opening the laptop, it’s powered off.

you press the power butto-

either I just got shocked (glad I got those energy drinks for some healing!) or I just got drugged

what object? there’s just a funny picture of a cat one of the stalldoors in the bathroom

do you check it out?

(you still have the laptop, probably shouldn’t press that button again)

I decide to close the laptop for now and call up my man Max Pravilna to see if he’s got any clue as to what this is, he seems to know everything. While talking, I take the cat picture down and put it into my backpack

The only notable room left to investigate is the waiting area, with the lost and found bucket

should probably let the other people explore that, I’m busy on a call with Max (and about to go to sleep, should probably continue tomorrow try not to go too far with the lost n found nor end up having any potential objects I can loot pick up get lost out of my reach

Anyways, this is the last time I will make any reference to this: Something that I have is much more than it appears, and it isn’t a part of my backpack

Can I check the access cards? Also not to say I’d steal one if nobodies watching but

Warmwater already took the cards, but they read “custodian” and “regular” access on them.

What’s my pickpocketing perk level

what do i do

I dunno, roll a 1d20

why don’t you explore the waiting room?