FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Can I loot the register?

i’ll stay wary then

There’s some cash in the register, but oddly enough you notice some dollar bills with people you don’t recognize.

behind the desk of the checkout area there’s also what looks to be like some kind of unusual gun sitting around. it doesn’t seem like it was crafted by human hands.

A gentle, harmonious vibrating hum emanates from it when you listen quietly.

idk my characters don’t care about allat lol

Alien gun acquired.
I don’t think stores accept mystery money, but I take that too, just in case.

Nimugem wears one of the cheesy looking shirts

you obtained the vibrocannon.

this might be handy for later.

want to keep snooping around the store?

i’ll check out the statue now

Forum curses: Into the looting dimension

Must satisfy inner loot goblin (yes).

It’s a huge statue depicting a rather well dressed senior looking man giving an older looking humanoid in formal looking robes a handshake, the humanoid has a gentle expression and boasts the same large ears you keep noticing throughout the rest of the facility.

while the statue itself depicts a rather interesting scene, upon further inspection, you notice the human half has been adorned in what looks to be like some kind of liquid, glowing crystalline substance, opalescent in nature, and hard to look away from. the liquid makes a sound that’s hard to describe… like… mutating glass.

The alien half seems to have parts that are suspended in mid-air with the usage of blue, ghost-like threads that your hand phases through when you touch them, a constant humming noise can be heard off of them.

You found a small keychain flashlight and a ton of assorted candies, some of these are flavors and brands you’re familiar with, others seem… a bit exotic, they probably still taste fine though if they’re sold here.

so confused
I’m still trying to pickpocket warm right?

yea but warm if AFK so until he comes online and rolls his dice, dudeman can’t ask to take the card from either of you

hmm

i back away from the statue

as you do that, for almost a split second, you thought you heard a sadistic cackling from the fluid itself

“run away all you want, see what good it does you… hehehehe!”

…that was weird.

Since chek is still in limbo, I return to the right hallway and try to break the door down by launching a bag of rocks at it really fast.
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 15

i guess i’ll look at the other elevator now, avoiding the statue