Trial of Apocalyptic Heat

Nope

Nope

Okay I don’t think I have any ideas anymore

The End

Thanks for participating.

The prizes aren’t much, but I hope you’ll accept them
In Fifth place…

@ImaLettuce with 10 points - You have won any boss drop of your choice, and a fair amulet of your choice, along with 1000 galleons.

In Fourth place…

@Bio with 15 points- You have won two boss drops of your choice, two fair amulets and an arcsphere of your choice - no blasted I’m afraid. And 2000 galleons.

In Tied Second,

@sanek_1 and @Dudeman both with 17 points. You have won three boss drops, 3 fair amulets and 2 arcspheres of your choice, once again no blasted unfortunately. You also both get 3000 galleons.

And in First,

@sock with an insane 35 points. You can have my sunken warriors helm.

Congratulations to all and thank you for participating,

– Other hints, secrets and references –

Some things I believe nobody pointed out:

• The opening of Chapter 1 has some references to Tammy’s ‘abduction’ from FC:PA
  • In the Church of the Headless leaflet, “121869” refers to another topic on the forums, and Rm9ydW0 can be decrypted to the word “Forums” iirc.
  • A Coffee Du Referenzeriferimento is unfortunately not real. If it was, it would be a jojo reference.
  • The Ancient Remedy called Tea refers to how the UK has been replaced by the Guaponian Government
  • In C2C, Overwatch Three is a reference to how some modern games are just devolving. Final Fantasy: Shrimp refers to a post I made in the #Silly-goober channel in the discord, Grunk 7 is unfortunately not real, Rand Shade Myths is Raid Shadow Legends, HSR caused international disaster and the Magic Quiz refers to the specific rules outlining curses which can be considered overpowered.
  • The Odysseus Academy logo is a bull and an Ouroboros. It may have a meaning, but that’s for you to discover.
  • The Odysseus Academy Forums trello has a few characters not seen in the story. All the moderators in the leaflet have a profile there.
  • Troy’s crude map has multiple locations marked in the Eleventh, those being Park East, Odysseus Academy (Burning), his house, Serena’s house and William’s house.
  • In the Source Archive for C5 I posted the same source twice. The missing one is this:

I wrote the quadratic formula on that but otherwise there’s nothing notable.
  • The Boykisser curse is owned by the one and only “Boykisser” proved by the Curse Table. Nobody knows their true identity yet.
  • 302 was one of the many things I just picked up and went with it.
    Tetragon randomly said it in the discord and I just went with it. “Randomly” you hear me? Randomly. Its use often refers to the Resurrection of the Arena participants before TAITC’s fight.

Please wait for more information. Contact me to claim prizes.

2 Likes

And announcing, The Next Addition Edition!

Forum Curses, The Second Act: Not All The World’s a Stage

You wake up again, a normal day at school. A few weeks have passed since the murders of Troy Corner, Serena Maudite and William Strong, and everyone is tense.
Your school has recently introduced its Student Run Forum, and everyone and their goldfish is flocking to it.

You make an account and explore some topics, talk a bit. A Theatre Performance is in the making, with new and old faces joining in. However whispers are spreading, rumors of an underground tournament, and of the Cubes…

And throughout this, you have the horrible feeling that you aren’t the same person as you were before, the Voice whispering instructions in the back of your mind, a goal, all your goals, for this time.

Expect NATWaS to release sometime June/July/August.

2 Likes

this was a fun game, everyone did well

when are you available for me to claim the prize?

I’m available now if you are. Otherwise I’d probably not be until tomorrow.

sure, join me at chaussettelilas

ohhh

yeah, i didn’t wanna put a bunch of numbers after my name using sock so i turned to french instead

Seconds better then what I thought I’d get so

WOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anyways this was all really fun so thanks randomness for making it

1 Like

nobody pointed me out for spelling “edition” “addition”
Oops can you tell I was half asleep writing that

According to this, Bio has the same amount of points as me and Sanek, but isn’t tied for second like the two of us. Did you make a typo on the amount of points?

Oops yeah you got 17 along with sanek

Oh sweet items >:0
Congrats to @sock for the extremely devoted hunt for the truth behind the story

1 Like

1 Like

Crap, I still need to claim my reward.