Forum Curses: The Second Act

Lucky is the most dangerous person because with his luck he’ll randomly stumble into some grand plan and ruin it all

Well I was the one to almost die in plot so I doubt

I DID NOT KILL THAT GOLDFISH NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE! YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

You thought It was Lucky, but it was me Gabriel! (Dio)

you are arguing against the person who can confirm any lies

It’s manslaughter at least!

30 years of gambling experience paid off

Nuh uhhh they got the slimiest lyrics I’ve ever heard over some basic sounding instrumentals, nothing special or enjoyable about it

Can’t call that shit music

No :lightning_magic_var1:

Public Event

Groupchat leaked

jk its just been put under new management

– The Poem is yet unsolved. –
– Rehearsal 3 Will Be Tomorrow. Two Remain. Rebecca has an announcement –

1 Like

[To: Rebecca Cook ||| From: Calypso Eclypsione ||| The Great Gatherin Private GC]

Oh, I guess admins were able to see in here… I guess that does make sense. Welcome to the group chat then!

Also, yes, most of us are in theatre club. I just had most people in here from Levi’s tournament since these were the only people I knew for certain had these “curse” power things (or whatever we’re calling them).

Also also, hi Lilly! Welcome to the Great Gathering chat! I hope we aren’t causing too many problems for Jane in theater! I’ve yet to get that ink stain I made by accident out of the floor…

LETS GO I BANNED JOHN

(Full sentwnce)

Rehearsal will be fun

Let’s hope I don’t make another singularity

How badly can we injure someone in the rehearsals?

dude it’s a fucking school

A goldfish was killed.

And people do get injured in school. I know two from my class who got their hand and leg respectively broken (Accidentally)

The group chat got leaked guys, it’s over…

Don’t break a leg

Tuesday 31st January

Public Event

Rehearsal 3

you know the rules
and so do I.

You are all invited to write a short extract on the funnyings of this rehearsal. Rebecca will make an announcement to all the Curse Users, bar Duved, during this rehearsal.

Please stand by as I write said announcement. Also there will be another Challenger Fight tomorrow, keep an eye out. Any of the remaining participants may volunteer.