Forum Curses: The Second Act

Roll a d4 or something to check how close you are to the school (higher the number close you are to school) and then roll with advantage to check if your going the right way (its just a average investigation check with a 11 needed to pass)

If it’s not, I could do the rock launcher trick with me as the projectile by ramming a reflector in front of me while another sits behind me.

pretty sure the loud explosions are easy to hear

Anyways is Jane okay or is she fucking dead

dont worry she has plot armour

and now we wait for everyone else to get online…

Remember to roll for shit because saying “I hit the horse and it falls over and fucking dies” is not fair and balanced

I use Lucky as aim support and shoot at the horse with last bunch of explosive rocks

I am not near the school.

I pee on the horse

That’s it young man, you lost arm privilege’s

1 Like

I try shooting blue and purple light beams at the horse to slow it down

Wasnt there either

Apolo summons a singularity and throws it at the horse. “For Odysseus Academy!” he shouts, rallying others to say the same thing.

Can I go use truth to find out where lucky is, bring him out, then try to see if his passive roll bonus saves us?

rolled close enough I’d say. I learn where the heck lucky is, and start freeing him. Soon enough, I’ll begin phase 2 of my plan, which’ll require some luck

Is the horse running along a river? If not, can I use someone else’s ability (like the catapults or singularity) to launch myself closer?)

1 Like

I turn things into bombs so I doubt anything from me except catapult gonna help you

Lucky is too far to fetch

aaaaaahhhhhh letting out my ichor stream rn on the horse… :relieved:

Jane isn’t dead, she’s not doing well though. The horse went in the direction of Duved’s house but passed. It is still running strong.