Forum Curses: The Second Act

@Randomness How many turns will it take for me to get here?

Could work, but what we need to primarily do is slow down the horse, in this case by making it slip and fall over. The walls are helpful in herding it but given how fast it’s moving they might not be very effective.

Just uh, let’s hope this horse has some godly anti-friction powers, because slipping and falling at 250 kph would equal some bloody (emphasis) brutal road rash

Apolo leaves, still trying to beckon to Ladnas and Max. “COME ON GUYS!” he yells.

very well, let’s get moving.

@Sykadelik we’ll head to your place to get supplies and then me and you will use our curses to start pursuing the horse so we can scout possible locations where it’ll head to next

then we’re gonna setup the grease trap and I’ll get ready to make neutron barriers

I need @WarmWater to tell me what’s the most likely pathway the horse will go if possible

@MrYes you’re gonna chain down the beast when it’s corraled up

Apolo starts running to his house/dorm (idk if the school has dorms), Max and Ladnas on his tail. They get there in about three minutes. “Search every cupboard and drawer you find!”

Yeah yeah, just tell me when and where you’re setting up this barricade so I’m not late

Right, let’s see how well I’ll predict it

Not too great, I give you a general idea of where it may be in 20 minutes, but we’ll have to move FAST to get it all set up.

Alright, I’ve recently worked out how to make matter gather around my singularities so making barriers won’t be too hard

The horse is just like suspended in mid-air as randomness does something somewhere else irl

the dm is lagging

The chunk hasn’t loaded in yet

By the time we get supplies and set up wouldn’t the horse basically already be in another district?

“I’ll search my room. Max, search the kitchen. Ladnas, search the bathroom,” Apolo instructs.

imagine we fail everything and as our failsafe so we don’t lose the entire forum curses it just moves too fast and runs into an unloaded mountain

my roll gives us 20 minutes to set it up, some people here can move fast so it might work

In which scenario I create a singularity that destroys Guapo, instantly killing the Horse.

(jk)

Okay gtg let me know how the plan goes

Physics engine didn’t stand a chance.

“Well we failed to stop the horse so plan B it is!”

unlucky how far away are you all from this cuz if ur close by I’m gonna use ur misfortune to try and make the horse trip or go in the direction we want