Forum Curses: The Second Act

my first plan was to get lucky to come along to help our rolls but he’s apparently too far for even Truth to find out

Soon

The dm is finally back! The loading screen has finished!

I can’t actively respond to all of you so I’ll do it in bursts.

@WarmWater your plan is able to go ahead.

The horse right now is on the edge of the Nyx district. Rebecca believes that it’s just running randomly at the moment, it’s currently heading west down the border.

Now that I think about it, how would this work mechanics-wise? Do rolled attacks get to roll again if they miss? Do non-rolled attacks just get a small bonus?

right everyone we got the grease end everything GOGOGO I can’t be there to watch because we have very little time and unlike you lot I can’t fly but GO

any roads or narrow pathways we can try to predict if it’s heading towards?

@WarmWater might wanna activate that truth curse now

I can try throwing you there, but I’m not certain you’ll survive the impact

well in dnd there’s this thing called rolling with advantage/disadvantage, where you roll a die twice and the better/worse roll is used

Fields

right, let’s try it again

I fail to predict any better than last time, I don’t have a single clue where it’ll be

Rebecca has reported a mysterious convoy heading along the south border of Nyx…

:sleeper:

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO-

god damn it.

I think the soap plan’s not gonna work…

We need a new idea.

Frolic begins playing

we got this, we just need a lot of soap

Lemme bribe nearby soliders with power of money

This horse is pissing me off…

I think I’ll blow off some steam by incinerating the field so we can get a clearer open view of the stupid animal

Nope

if the field is open then we have basically a giant arena to try and contain this thing

Why not? Its a good plan