Forum Curses: The Second Act

The Convoy

As you grow closer south, Rebecca notices something. There isn’t just one convoy, but multiple all crossing over the District borders. From the Convoys, hundreds of people leap, all armed with shotguns, zweihanders, tasers, knives and spears. Amongst this group is Lucky.

The Church has arrived to protect their Lord.

All rolls from now on are at Disadvantage

The cultists are very, VERY lucky.

2 Likes

Well then, the ink blast Calypso flung at the horse hits it directly in the face, blinding it for the moment. Is this a good thing or bad thing, now that the really destructive horse is blinded for now?

uh oh

The horse may be blinded but it is still charging. You lose sight of it again.

the ink splatters into the horse’s eye, giving us future advantage with the blindness

+1 proficiency

I feel like now would be a good time to video call someone and try to predict where the horse will be again

I have like two more uses of this

Ah yes, classic medieval weaponry. Zewihanders, knives, spears, and shotguns.

Phone dialing.mp3 Yo Max, could you give us a quick estimate on the current horses location?

Steven and Jordan have arrived. Artillery support incoming.

Yeah don’t you remember the Siege of Jerusalem where the Pope had a double pump?

uhh sure let’s see if it’ll work this time

Yeah I have zero clue, definitely gonna be beyond this convoy

Don’t you remember the 2nd crusade where the crusaders pulled out the holy hand grenade?

The Horsey Inquisition hath arrived!

those fucking WHISTLES

kinda wonder what sock is doing rn

-10 Sanity

Nobody expects the Headless inquisition!
Our one chief weapon is Surprise!
Magic and surprise!
Our two chief weapons are Shotguns, magic and surprise!

Damnit

Running someone over probably counts as an attack. Can I reflect trucks?

Yeah lol

well good thing that most of the gang over by the convoy are literally immune to everything except the
magic

Anyways, @DubiousLittleTyp0, Max couldn’t get estimate on the horse so we’re in the dark on where it is currently