Forum Curses: The Second Act

Lucky Nolastname
[Topic: Performance 2034: Macbeth, Theatre Club By Jane Heres]
Replying To Post

Can someone let me out of the room? It’s really dark in here and I want to go home.

I’ll get you added in

Screenshot_20240625-225651__01
The date formatting is inconsistent and it’s bugging me.

Free my boy warm he ain’t do nothing

Sorry I’ll fix it

1 Like

“Help my code is giving me an error on line 9993029. There’s only 20 lines of code. What sort of glitch caused this???”

this game takes place in 2034 yeah? presumably, something happened in 2029 (because I don’t think something happened 995 years in the future that is relevant to here)

I don’t know man… Reed Herring seems like a red herring…

Leave my boy reed herring alone

aw heck I didn’t read his name.

you got me there mr random

except Glitch is emphasized

so maybe just the name is a reed herring

@Bio no link for you but profile done. Tell me if you want to add an about me to it.

might just be a reference to his favourite magic ability tbh

Yeah luckily glitch based abilities haven’t caused trouble in the past

so unlucky managed to properly read that god-awful text, but I’m close enough to get the correct meaning

Weird

look man you have four digit bits in an otherwise two digit code

and a good eighth of the letters are obscured by the dumb font

Weird

use copy and paste tbh

[topic: magic theory club, gaming-and-chill, by sage sage]
Replying to Post

Been seeing a bit about what people have chosen for theoretical magical abilities for them, and seeing as they were on a weirder side I decided I’d go for ink magic, but the more I started thinking about it, how would some of these magics actually work? There was something on here about it being related to some sort of game (AO I believe?), but from what I can tell a lot of these don’t seem related to how it works whatsoever.

(edited this a bit sorrgy)

[topic: magic theory club, gaming-and-chill, by sage sage]
replying to post

depends on the magic, but in general they would probably have to do with summoning or controlling whatever their namesake is