Forum Curses: The Second Act

They weren’t kidding, that free will can be an illusion

not right now

Welcome back everyone to another spooky and scary challenge video and Today we’ll be doing to saying [No] to an eldritch entity 4 times in a row challenge (at 3 am) (gone wrong) (cops called) (almost died)!

Alright here we go everyone…

[No]
[No]
[No]
[No]

peak

This is the moment randomness became darklordurza

Due to multiple events outside of my control, I am afraid I am going to have to shut the YouTube channel, “EvilSlimeSpongbobSkibidi Productions (3 AM)”, down. This is not because of the rumors that “someone broke into my house” and “threatened me at gunpoint” to “join the theatre club”. I assure you, dear viewers, that these rumors are founded on biases, lies, and slander. In light of this new development, I would like to announce that I am officially not BEING KIDNAPPED by one, “Randomness”, and am not in any DANGER or currently BEING HELD IN THE THEATRE CLUB ROOM. Anyways, I hope this video helps put the rumors at rest and explains why I’ve been gone for a while. It was great operating this channel with the likes of “Unlucky” and “Unlucky”, as well as the famous, “Unlucky”. Have a great rest of the year everyone.

I have a feeling he needs our help guys

@Unlucky glad you don’t need our help
Lucky Nolastname on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello

I think he isn’t kidnapped right now, glad he’s safe

…I think I’ll be snooping around backstage later

Just because… yknow… I’m bored…

Unfortunately really I think they just made an announcement about backstage being off limits until the start of rehearsals. Check the forums.

Why?

is she getting fucking Prescripts or something?

Idk ask the one who closed backstage I’m sure nothing fishy is going on there

I’d like to use Reality Technique: Break Into The Backstage Room After-Hours

Sure why not, I’ll bring popcorn - Rami

[Yes] has been selected

1 Like

Would you like to replace engineering club or science club?

Detention

Science club can disappear,

Nah, show your true form Lily

Hi there puzzleqsolver I didn �g think the �d Letome tht fast
ok out world
Irhave truly retuaned stronger th�n er ����������

I don’t care how fast you thought you would be let out, just please don’t use some stupid font converter to force me to manually input each bit

+8 (128 bit)

[topic: The Boy and the Horse, Study-Help, by :black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:]
replying to Post

“Hi there puzzleqsolver I didn �g think the �d Letome tht fast
[Don’t forget your mission]
ok out world
Irhave truly retuaned stronger th�n er ����������”

I don’t care if you didn’t expect to be let out, nor how strong you are. Please use font I don’t have to manually input into a decryption device